Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Note true, there are some that finish inside. But I'm more into the money shots.
fair enough, then you can make it a 50 50 system: some enemies will spray her, and others will finish inside her, so that way there is no need for extra coding to fade into black. should be fine.

Reactions: valkaree99

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Gotta think about what to do with the preg, I see potential but I dont really like the idea of val having a 'baby'. May need to hold off until the next game...
It could also be that, since she is getting corrupted, she can no longer birth babies, but maybe eggs, tentacles or other amorphic things, like in "The Last Barbarian".

Izak_Kazahki-27

Dec 31, 2020
Gotta think about what to do with the preg, I see potential but I dont really like the idea of val having a 'baby'. May need to hold off until the next game...
Hi, first off, great game. Second, I'm fine with the game as is. But in terms of preg, I agree with you, especially considering she's an action hero in the game - 'baby' would slow her down. Can substitute with c_mflation if of interest based on whether majority of players are interested or not. My vote goes for whatever You want though (gamedev). ~IK

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hi, first off, great game. Second, I'm fine with the game as is. But in terms of preg, I agree with you, especially considering she's an action hero in the game - 'baby' would slow her down. Can substitute with c_mflation if of interest based on whether majority of players are interested or not. My vote goes for whatever You want though (gamedev). ~IK
I actually have a fixed model of a . I'd have to figure out how to animate it, but if I can it would make a good enemy. Attack->infest->preg->egg->hatch, rinse and repeat.

But likely not until next game...

Reactions: Tempering

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hey all - Happy anniversary!! Today is the 2-year anniversary of the game's first release. That's a long time, but there have been tons of changes since then. Let's look back and reflect on what's new/different:

1726072626150.png

There's probably a lot more to call out, but suffice it to say -- this game has become WAY bigger than I had initially imagined! When I first released it, it was really just a stab in the dark to see if anyone was interested and if I can even make a game. But look at these stats... 62 animations! 51 CGIs! That's HUGE! Not trying to badmouth other devs, because I respect anyone who's built a game, but very few other sidescroller games have this amount of H content. And there's still one more level to go!

I hope you join me in celebrating the game today. I've always been motivated by players' feedback, so crack it open, take Val for a spin, and let me know how Val commemorated this anniversary. On my end, she chose to revisit her dear friend Ashley (the game's first anim)...

1726073610622.png

Izak_Kazahki-27

Dec 31, 2020
Hey all - Happy anniversary!! Today is the 2-year anniversary of the game's first release. That's a long time, but there have been tons of changes since then. Let's look back and reflect on what's new/different:

View attachment 4022671

There's probably a lot more to call out, but suffice it to say -- this game has become WAY bigger than I had initially imagined! When I first released it, it was really just a stab in the dark to see if anyone was interested and if I can even make a game. But look at these stats... 62 animations! 51 CGIs! That's HUGE! Not trying to badmouth other devs, because I respect anyone who's built a game, but very few other sidescroller games have this amount of H content. And there's still one more level to go!

I hope you join me in celebrating the game today. I've always been motivated by players' feedback, so crack it open, take Val for a spin, and let me know how Val commemorated this anniversary. On my end, she chose to revisit her dear friend Ashley (the game's first anim)...

View attachment 4022700
You could make a fighting game like tournament fighters style out of this... Whoa, that would be amazing! Great work VK. ;) ~IK

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
You could make a fighting game like tournament fighters style out of this... Whoa, that would be amazing! Great work VK. ;) ~IK
That would be so hot. There was quite good game Age of Barbarians the Arena, would love to see something similar but with all features from Valkaree thrown into the mix (mainly fun with the corpses).
That was one idea I had as a future game, an MK-style game with more 'finishing moves'. Would be a ton of work but cool for sure. There aren't enough of those...

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes