BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So I tried loading a save and it is saying that I am in peasant teir even though I played earlier in knight teir in the save?
Where did you see that? Provide a copy of your save, because I see nothing in the code or assets differentiating Tiers in such a manner.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Okay, so I was able to make a copy and compress it that way. this is a file that it worked when I created a new game however when I went to load back because of a loop error it no longer counted as knight mode.
Zero issues. Start with a clean download, copy your save into it, then overwrite DLL. Maybe you re-used the folder at some point and it's mucking things for you?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
yeah mine just flat out refuses to start
Stop using old DLLs. They should never be used on versions they're not a part of. Your save is probably in an inconsistent state from using DLLs across different versions. The new DLLs only differentiate whether you're on "medium" tier or not a Patron at all. DLL I provided gives that status. The backend has changed. You'll probably need new saves if you kept using old DLLs with different versions. Doing that can ruin saves and most likely did. (You'd have to get lucky that the logic updated across the DLL was superficial and not save-altering, so it's a technicality. Obviously in your case it's broken. Your save will almost definitely never work on a new version.)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Zero issues. Start with a clean download, copy your save into it, then overwrite DLL. Maybe you re-used the folder at some point and it's mucking things for you?
Nope I downloaded the new game because I read your note stating that it doesn't work with old saves so I started new from fresh no editing besided overwriting the DLL. I will try it with a new download though and see if it works. *EDIT* Nope didn't work when loading a save again.

Last edited:

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Idk why but my Endurance randomly drops. Like I had all my stats even then suddenly endurance is behind by 2. I took off all my gear to see if that was it but it didnt help. Is there a cause and fix for this or is it just RIP stat? 1704154869733.png

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
^ just use cheat engine to get the stats and gold up, the game is too much of a badly balanced grind otherwise.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
found a glitch where in the battle against the robot with batgirl, after you lose you return the battle with negative life

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Nope I downloaded the new game because I read your note stating that it doesn't work with old saves so I started new from fresh no editing besided overwriting the DLL. I will try it with a new download though and see if it works. *EDIT* Nope didn't work when loading a save again.
Works fine on my end and the game has no Peasant/Knight differentiation.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Idk why but my Endurance randomly drops. Like I had all my stats even then suddenly endurance is behind by 2. I took off all my gear to see if that was it but it didnt help. Is there a cause and fix for this or is it just RIP stat?
Are you using mismatched DLLs?

rizb

Jun 25, 2021
Does anyone know where can i find bard from She's all bat quest? I don't know where is northern side of castle walls... I've searched town outskirt and farmland...

Reactions: Howaboutno66959
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes