AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The only quest that I have remaining is the original quest to the city. I've done all the quests inside and outside of the city. But I am not allowed to see the Duke. Does this mean that I've reached the end of the current content, or have I missed something?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Like someone else in the thread said, this is like CoC +1. So far it's a liiiittle bit less extreme than CoC but that's not necessarily a bad thing and more stuff can always be added later.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looking at the comments, this one seems pretty good.
I wonder if it's like Sengoku Rance where the game was actually challenging and motivating. Or better, given the march of time.
File size is rather small, though.
Edit: First look, this looks like it has potential. But damn, another game with different races and you have the baseline human that's average in everything.
Kind of uninspired.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The aesthetics and the spooky LOTR music, as well as the excellent writing and faith for the theme, make this a very immersive fantasy game. I don't think it's much of a spoiler but there's also a trap you can bang, instead of the MC being a trap that gets banged for once lol... Finally.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I am having a weird issue after a few battles my character's hair dissapears.Also in the forest area in a hidden path there is an orb.it says I am lacking something.but what?:O V&G OrB.jpg ValorAndGlory 2018-12-08 04-11-24-85.jpg

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, damnit, I decided to try a spell, and got spark. derp.
Aaaand it looks like I completely missed the book in the first dungeon. However I managed that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also in the forest area in a hidden path there is an orb.it says I am lacking something.but what?:O
There's an item that allows you to fast-travel between locations. You haven't progressed far enough into the game to find it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I am having a weird issue after a few battles my character's hair dissapears.Also in the forest area in a hidden path there is an orb.it says I am lacking something.but what?:O
Have you visited the barber inside the city to get your hair back?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Have you visited the barber inside the city to get your hair back?
Yes, and it disappeared again shortly afterwards. It's going to piss me off if this is some sort of repeat thing from the developer to force you to keep coming back to the barber and fork over 20g to get your hair restored ... again, and again.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I d/l the newest version in the OP and am having trouble running things right. I previously had 1.3v and worked fine.

When I run the exe, it opens full screen but very zoomed in and cutting off near the inventory and save buttons. Can't even see options or travel. Tried opening in windowed mode and forcing low resolution, no fix there.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, how does one actually get those weird scraps for crafting?
And where is that bank in the city once you left it? Edit: nvm, it's a matter of time. And leather strips were just another crafting tab. Took me hours to notice.

Edit: Ok, how does one use those poison throwables? I can't actually select them in combat. I can't eat them either, and yes I tried.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes