VAM genshin Girls

Sammmickk

Jun 23, 2022
New here, First post, so I'm not sure if this is the right/best section to post this so please feel free to correct me if need be.

So I know on VAMhub OniEkohvius is pretty much (IMO) the best Anime character creator, that I've found anyway. (are there maybe other creators not on vam hub that make anime characters?)

His commissions are about averagely 140 per character depending on how complicated and i got a quote of about 140 USD for Yoimiya, a bit steep for my wallet alone so the point of this post is to ask if there are any others out there interested in getting more genshin characters done by him by going in together to pay for the commission. If we got 6 to 10 people interested it would only cost about 15 to 25 dollars each depending on how many people are interested. I would like to get all the adult genshin characters done eventually (excluding loli of coarse). maybe organize via discord ?? I'm open to suggestions on that part.
As to which genshin character i guess we would have to leave it up to a popular vote.

Thoughts? suggestions? or is this just a bad idea in general lol.

Reactions: mrz330 and laomazai