- She fucks with anything that breathes and/or moves
    - Combat with sex attacks from both opponents
    - Not like most games where the girl is raped by monsters
    - Getting new moves with different animations is fun
    - Sex animation angles are great most of the time
    - It's fun to see what are the preferred moves for each monster
    - The story is more laid back and not that serious
    - Most quests are fast and simple
    - The game doesn't waste your time with lame huge cutscenes all the time like most RPGMaker games do.
    - The game runs really fast, loads combat fast, and transitions don't take long

THE BAD

- Censored
    - No count for anal, oral and vaginal sex times on status screens
    - Animations are just 2 images interchanging. Sometimes the art is so good that it doesn't matter, but other times it makes a difference

CONCLUSION

Nice little fun game with no pressure for the player.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

_Something_

Warning: This review is based by memory because I ended this game the 12/02 of 2022 (with the 100% by the way, sadly don't have provee of it because I uninstalled). So you can ignore this rating or not.

Personally not is a bad game, is true what the missions and including the history could be "meh" meanwhile you play it, but at least this game have decent CG and illustrations (and yet if the penis in battles is the same without care what species you attack with S. Skills).

By the way, the game reward you for explore, and it's neccesary if you want do the 100% (logically) searching for cards what give you Special Strongs attacks, so I reccomend do it if you have intentions of complete the game at least, what I don't remember if the final boss is hard, but I think using the most strong attack (get it by the cards) and equipment of the game you can defeat it with 5 of these attacks.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game is incest-related. Relations between brother and sister. the game's story is average and the animations were also average. the game is about 5 to 6 hours long. however, the game was good overall.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RICKY43

I feel as though people are being a bit too harsh on the game is quite old and came out before "BFRPG games weren't a popular genre in H games(Now it's one of the most popular). The only thing this game was/is missing is a better plot. Maybe if this was made in 20221-2022 or a sequel to this game it could be better, but I doubt it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

deversari

Basically everything kaizoman said, it starts off promising, but gets boring extremely quickly.

At first the idea seems novel (you battle opponents using sexual moves instead of normal attacks), but honestly most of the attacks aren't in any way different from each other and overall it just starts to drag on.

This might be forgivable if the story was great, but honestly it's just mediocre.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

Game is okay, but it’s 6 years old and shows its age. Translator did a great job though. I give the game 3 stars because it has pretty good battle H, and good art overall (love peach cat), but I’m not a fan of the repetitive battles or the battle H mechanic in general. There’s no corruption because your character starts out as a vampire that drinks cum instead of blood, so there’s really nothing to corrupt from there. Scenes are pretty vanilla, same stuff you’ve seen in every other RPGM game.

This game was probably groundbreaking back in 2015 but is barely worth the time to play in 2021, unless you’re okay with slowly grinding through repetitive battles to see more or less vanilla H scenes with no corruption. Still gets 3 stars because it has good production values and a good translation.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

hard to judge. this game has 5* aspects and 1* aspects.

really great stuff: every move has its own cg. often 2-3 to simulate the illusion of movement

really terrible stuff: no balance whatsoever. all you do is spam the same move that has a 100% stun chance. you stun everything 24/7.

character is hot, quests are boring.

you fuck enemies after winning a battle, all enemies have the same silhouette in the sex scene.

i would give this a 3* for having a really cute character and every move having its own picture(s) but the problem is after quest 18, the game softlocked for me.
    idk why but theres no more quests, nothing to do. and ive only been in 1/3 of the locations.

idk why but yeah it sucks.
    at least i enjoyed it until then. character is really cute but eh.
    you'll soon equip the wings the game gives you that make you avoid encounters.

sadly i have to rate this so low because theres work put into it and the character is hot and cute

edit: as always leave a like.