RPGM - Completed - Vampire's Slave [Final] [Noxurtica]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

First things first, this game is pretty grindy, if you like the grind you will find this game an okay one for that, its just that i dont see anything special in the combat and progression, all around its okay but nothing special. The art style seems a bit light for me for some reason but its still pleasant to the eye. This games sex scenes are a mix of maledom and femdom, all around its good.

Pretty short and an alright game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nayko93

it looked great but this game is a real pain

it's grindy as fuck , seriously , even with cheat , the combat are hard , long and boring .. and all this grind for what ? 10 small scene , with "average to good" art

the concept of the story is also really bad , the game start with femdom content , so everyone who DL it for that can enjoy it , but it turn out that at the end you rebels again the vampire and it's you who become the dom
    seriously , why ?
    what kind of people will DL this ? femdom fan
    what femdom fan don't like : male dom
    so why this game turn 180 and abandon the femdom to give you male dom , that make no sense , the game if called vampire's slave and you don't end up slave of the vampire ??

if only they let you choose , if only you can either rebel or stay her slave ..
    the game have many opportunity in the story where you can choose what you want , but no ! the game don't have any choice , only one ending , and a really bad one , it feel so rushed

spoilers :

you are captured by a vampire girl , she take you to her castle and make you her prey / sex slave
    at the beginning you want to escape so you exit your room , and do fucking puzzle labyrinth and really hard fight , then you come back to your room , fight the vampire , lose and get one sex scene
    the day after , here we go again , exactly the same , exit room explore castle , fight labyrinth , speak to PNJ who explain that you need this and that to make the vampire submit to you , go back to your room fight her again , lose , contract vampirism and start to enjoy be her slave
    .... do this 6 or 7 time each time liking her more and more

and then , no choice to stay her slave , even after she said she liked you more and more , suddenly she want to kill you because....... scenario ?...
    so you fight her , win ( of course ... ) and use a orb to make her submit 1 time
    she fly ... , you sleep , explore again , fight ... encounter and dominate her 2 time
    she fly ... , you sleep , explore again , fight ... encounter and dominate her 3 time and it's the good one she is entirely submitted to you

and then , you have the game ending : one poor line of text explain that you cured your vampirism and you are now in your bedroom with her , she is your brainless slave , END !

femdom or vampire fan , don't loose your time here ..
    if you really want to see the scene , DL a save and use memory room
  3. M
    4.00 star(s)

Major von Dickerhoff

The game is a bit grindy, so I advice to use save editor in order not to waste time, plus I kinda dislike the blue hair of the vampire. Wish it was black.
    But the quality of the CG's is good, this is Noxurtica, you can see for yourself

Overall its a good game, because it features both male and female domination, which is very rare. Also it has spanking and whipping.
    The plot is simple but okay, the only thing which I disliked were the labyrinths, they are very boring to pass.

My final mark is
    8-/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rance4747

This game has something most other games of better quality lack. It actually revards the grind with smut and story at the pace that doesnt make you wanna drop it halfway, like half of the RPGmaker like indi games nowdays.
    Short, sweet, and to the point. Highly recommend as a one time session fap for people who has either side of domination fetish.
    Only real minuses, -
    last level with slimes/asid blobs is more of a house cleaning simulator than anything,
    and there are bugs related to immunities. Boss tends to stunlock your party into oblivion from time to time, even if you wear equipment that suppose to counter that specific ability.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Herr4Share

A very "meh" title. The art is decent, but gets weird in certain instances.

It's not so much a 'dominate or be dominated' story as much as it is a very linear, 'be dominated and then dominate for revenge' story. I didn't lose a single fight so I don't know if things change in those instances.

It is a very short and repetitive game. Vampire Encounter > Sleep > Wakeup And Explore > Return > Vampire Encounter > Sleep, etc.

Didn't hate it. Don't love it.