Seeking Vanilla Games like Corruption of Champions and Trails in Tainted Spaces

maphamus

Mar 5, 2018
Corruption of Champions and Trails in Tainted Space are truly impressive project. It's apparent that a great deal of effort and talent has gone into building their gameworlds and system designs. In many ways, they'd be my ideal game.

But here's the thing. I'm really only attracted to human women. Monstergirls, demons, furries, and multi-eyed, blue aliens don't do it for me. I like science fiction and fantasy settings, but if the primary interests aren't recognizably human, I can't get that interested. Accordingly, I haven't made it very far in either of the above games. Perhaps they have more human interactions, and I just gave up on them too soon.

So are there any games of a similar style that feature primarily interactions with other humans? I downloaded Lilith's Throne and was glad to see it made furry content optional, but then the next two characters you encounter are a horned, winged succubus and a catgirl--so I'm not sure if its what I'm looking for.

EDIT: Flavors I really like that would be added bonuses-NTR, Corruption, Group Sex, Bisexual women.

Yes, Good Girl Gone Bad is my favorite. I guess my optimal game would be something that matched the kinks of Good Girl Gone Bad with the gameplay design of TiTs and CoC, but I doubt that exists.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I'm writing one currently, using JS and HTML. I plan to release it the next days.