Collection - GIF - Video - VanillaMan Collection [2023-03-28] [VanillaMan/Manilla]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lapdumb

The Art style and the thiccness of the girls are S Tier.
    The physics and scenarios are also S Tier. Generally speaking good art paired with good sense of scenarios and very hot girls who are all thiccer than an oatmeal, not to forget the physics who tops it all of. In short A must read for every quality enjoyer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

the collection demonstrates the artist's commitment of each piece from sketch work to animation + sound
    focused on highly libidinous shotas and lusty flustered thicc milfs and gilfs being pounded with a jump cut humour
    • the drawings themselves are amazing; a lot get fully coloured and animated if you look further in the later folders
      • but because of this, a lot of the art is WIPyou will be filtering through, although it's pretty well done for just a sketch
        • which results in the actually finished art a small sample
    • and the sound effects work perfectly, he sometimes even adds ambience to the sound design
    • does parody on some older under represented Japanese milfs so you can scratch that rule34 itch:
      • Tamako Nobi (Doraemon) making up most of the content;
      • followed by Tsunade (Naruto) - the only popular one I'd say he does a lot on
      • a thicc Obaachan (might be orginal)
      • Mrs. Ketchum (Pokemon)
      • and some other one-off features like:
        • Ino, a very cheeked up Tsukuyo (Gintama), Misae Nohara (Shin Chan)
        • rule 63 pokemon: Mewtwo, Pikachu, Pheromosa;
        • and some Western babes like Dexter's Mom and Raven (Teen Titans)

also personally relieved the dicks aren't oversized
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Huldrafolk

more shota / incest like this in animations! I always skip this part of the site because it's appear to be only for futa or monster cock lovers, so finally there is something for my tastes. I love incest and I love shota (male shota on mature milfs) and this is great