Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.6.3-Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
Even though it's one single animation, it's still really well done ! Nice attention to detail too.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
What is the point of this release if it'll have only 1 animation unlocked ? Someone know a way to unlock all the animations ?

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
What is the point of this release if it'll have only 1 animation unlocked ? Someone know a way to unlock all the animations ?
Subscribe to Patreon or Subscribestar, because the stuff is locked behind the Patreon Edition, which the OP (and game dev) won't release for free... you know...

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
why is it an app? Like for mobile device or something, right? Why would anyone have a need to carry around something with this much heat?

Jun 22, 2018
I mean, 'Furry'? It's near it... Still has human skin I think Monster Girl could fix this but ehhh. Not my place to say since I can't exactly tell.
There's an "official" term for humans with animalistic characteristics, but I forget it now. Ono-something? Egh. I looked online and there's "kemonomimi" but that's not what I remember someone telling me what the term is. Or maybe kemonomimi is for characters on the more human side of the furry scale, the term I'm thinking of is more to the middle, and of course furry on the animal side.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Finally, a fucking Unity/Unreal game that adds basic graphic settings so you don't fry your GPU over nothing.
Shame this game is so limited, because hallelujah for Unity games with graphics settings! Seriously, I don't get why a (not talking about this one) shit game with shit graphics will result in my GPU getting hotter than when I play AAA games. Hell, even having an ability to cap FPS is appreciated.

Reactions: MarcAurelle

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
There's an "official" term for humans with animalistic characteristics, but I forget it now. Ono-something? Egh. I looked online and there's "kemonomimi" but that's not what I remember someone telling me what the term is. Or maybe kemonomimi is for characters on the more human side of the furry scale, the term I'm thinking of is more to the middle, and of course furry on the animal side.
Anthropomorphic?

Reactions: sc0rp10n
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes