Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.6.3-Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Quick warning when I decided to open this it decided to start steamvr, turn my basestations on and everything while not even working in game. Maybe there's vr support in the full version?

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Shame this game is so limited, because hallelujah for Unity games with graphics settings! Seriously, I don't get why a (not talking about this one) shit game with shit graphics will result in my GPU getting hotter than when I play AAA games. Hell, even having an ability to cap FPS is appreciated.
Yeah love that too... when you experience that it's a either missing optimization or not/misunderstanding how the graphics pipeline works...
It's amazing how fast you can freak out a game engine by just adding a high detail 3d asset to a scene...
It's quite some learning required to get a decent performing game.
Some releases are even thrown out as a debug build, that puts a heavy load on ones machine even when doing nothing more
than presenting a simple start screen.
And yeah bad programming add it's share quickly, stopped counting the number of games with obvious heavy memory leaks killing themself slowly during runtime...

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
There's an "official" term for humans with animalistic characteristics, but I forget it now. Ono-something? Egh. I looked online and there's "kemonomimi" but that's not what I remember someone telling me what the term is. Or maybe kemonomimi is for characters on the more human side of the furry scale, the term I'm thinking of is more to the middle, and of course furry on the animal side.
Yeah, Furry is more on the side of animalistic, aka having fur (As the name says) and having property's of said animal, but like I said "Not my place to say."

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Quick warning when I decided to open this it decided to start steamvr, turn my basestations on and everything while not even working in game. Maybe there's vr support in the full version?
nah. It happens when a game is made in unreal engine and the programmer is too lazy to tell the game that it's not a vr game

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Paywall locked with same system as Project Elera. I dunno why the devs post here, they are totally tone deaf as to what this site is. Installed and uninstalled in less than 5 minute. Garbage.

Reactions: siwim12448
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes