.var models

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I do not know anything about VAM, I do know however it is virtually impossible to use any other character in DAZ that was not made for DAZ. Its the rigging and what not.

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
I do not know anything about VAM, I do know however it is virtually impossible to use any other character in DAZ that was not made for DAZ. Its the rigging and what not.
The translator from English to Russian translates crookedly. But I understand you! Tell me, is there any way to get the model out of [vam] so that it can be used in UE4 later?

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
The translator from English to Russian translates crookedly. But I understand you! Tell me, is there any way to get the model out of [vam] so that it can be used in UE4 later?
If I recall VAM uses UE4. So maybe one of these. i don't know for sure. Good luck.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Greetings! Tell me, is there a way to convert the .var model for daz or fbh?
I only used it a few times, not many reasons to use them as you can pretty much do a better update version with morphs, VAM also use gen2 base models/morphs/uvs which is pretty outdated.

The files you need are inside the vam/var file (basically a .rar). Custom>Atom>Morphs, extract them and convert it.

It can be a little more complex in some cases but just play with it.

You should be able to, they use gen2 as base. Just convert it back to Daz with the tool i said and go from there.

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
I only used it a few times, not many reasons to use them as you can pretty much do a better update version with morphs, VAM also use gen2 base models/morphs/uvs which is pretty outdated.

The files you need are inside the vam/var file (basically a .rar). Custom>Atom>Morphs, extract them and convert it.

It can be a little more complex in some cases but just play with it.

You should be able to, they use gen2 as base. Just convert it back to Daz with the tool i said and go from there.
Thanks to!