Collection - VN - Others - Completed - Vaygren Games [Final] [CyberUnique]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Slack00

OK, so it's worth noting that this thread is about THREE games (so far), but none of the other reviewers specified which ones they were reviewing.

The first two (Sophia's Halloween and Locker Room) are extremely short (10min?) titles revolving around a single scene and a single choice. They do have fantastic art and 2D animation, not to mention voice acting (for Locker Room). DEFINITELY worth 10 minutes (assuming you like the subject tags)! These are clearly demos of talent to get you to go to the Vaygren website, and I gotta say...it's working on me!

If you're here for more of a full-featured game, then you should be choosing the most recently added title: "Futa Fix Dick Dine n Dash". This title is a conventional VN revolving around a futa protagonist as she gets to know the local denizens of the diner she works at. You basically choose one of four girls to get to know and complete one of her mini-stories before choosing a different girl. Completing some of the story lines for the first four girls opens up an additional two girls, and after you complete those two, a final end scene is available with the last character. Each separate girl's story line is gated with easy choices that allow further progression into the storyline.

The overall quality of the game is top-notch--it's very well produced and executed. There is a mix of 2D CGs and animation which is also top notch. And everything is voiced by professionals to a high standard! The game's concept is simple but it's just executed very well--no bugs, perfect English, nice transitions, the whole nine yards. Total game time is probably only an hour or so, max.

Bottom Line: Do you like futa on female action? Do you like 2D anime style and animation to a quality produced by say, major Japanese hentai titles? Then stop what you're doing and play this trio. Five stars.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

2 stars for good art but not really much of a game (short with only one choice) and the UX is dogwash.

Still I did enjoy the art... this just isn't a game and wouldve been better as a gif set or webm
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Zetsuko

Short but fun, it's kind of a showcase of what the creator does.
    After playing this I kinda went to the creator's website to see what he did(It's all in F95 btw.), so if you're into what you see, you can have some more of it in the other downloads.

The game itself, I wouldn't say has a lot to it, Visual novel vibe to it but with no real choices at all, just 2 to get 2 different scenes. <-- Like I said, a showcase.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Advinia

The voice acting is pretty bad, the story is just a pretext (though it's not really important here), the animation is nice but I'm pretty sure it just comes from an hentai found online. Overall unimpressive and nothing really interesting.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

VKKV

Ill give it a 2.

As thats the amount of options. if you agree. vagina. Which is animated
    If you try to run. anal. Which isnt animated.

aaaaaaand thats it... its... barely ok

I didnt expect much for its small size. but i find after unraring it that its 100+
    thought thered be more content than that.

however it does say to be contenued so... eh