Collection Video Vega Animation Collection [2024-08-28] [Vega]

Blachmic

Mar 28, 2020
I just downloaded 2024-08 and 2023-09 to check and it's all VR or images, just so you know.
What do you mean by " Removed VR vids from the regular packs and created extra links for it." then? Are there any regular videos type?

Some folders have file with .part extension which indicated a bad/interrupted/failed download from OP?

Last edited:
Reactions: Prinaidz

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I just downloaded 2024-08 and 2023-09 to check and it's all VR or images, just so you know.
What do you mean by " Removed VR vids from the regular packs and created extra links for it." then? Are there any regular videos type?

Some folders have file with .part extension which indicated a bad/interrupted/failed download from OP?
There are still regular animations that aren't VR and are on average also like 30 sec to 1 min. Separated VR from the he regular stuff cuz people cry otherwise about the size

Reactions: Blachmic

Steelfly

Jan 3, 2024
First I want to say thank you for splitting out VR that's great and much appreciated!
Only problem is, I just DL part 13 on mega and the .rar is empty...

Also, is Samus in VR yet??

Reactions: bucktwo

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
First I want to say thank you for splitting out VR that's great and much appreciated!
Only problem is, I just DL part 13 on mega and the .rar is empty...

Also, is Samus in VR yet??
I'll have to check that for me the archive worked fine it might be broke during the upload. I will download it now and check that.

Felex001

Nov 26, 2019
I found some videos interesting but what made me delete everything was because they were only VR! He couldn't have the same ones but without being VR!

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
I found some videos interesting but what made me delete everything was because they were only VR! He couldn't have the same ones but without being VR!
Most if not all of these VR scenes are made by other artists. I think he has some kind of deal with them to make VR releases.
So you can probably find the scenes on other arists pages although they can be in a different viewing angle. For example the Lara jungle VR scene is actually made by LM19 in 2D and Widow in the sauna is originally made by Xordel.

• Wow
Reactions: Blachmic