VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance at Lust [v0.12] [ScattyPineapple]

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
How did you reach this conclusion? I know exactly where the story is going, but I'm flexible with some characters' mini stories. :)
Is is very simple, actually. He reached that conclusion specifically because of your words that he quoted: "...so there won't be any for now until maybe the majority of people vote for it." The words you used to avoid any decision are right there. Q.E.D. :oops:

All of the wishy-washy, slippery words you used basically state, 'There won't be any unless I put some in, probably because somebody else told me to.' That, for all intents and purposes, means you have no idea now what will eventually be in the game because that will be someone else's choice(s)! (y)

e-d :rolleyes:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Looks like theeExact same renders as Waifu Academy. Meh. I'll probably still check it out. lol

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Vengeance at Lust v0.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
The game itself is pretty good so far. My issue is with the ui itself. I am legally blind and when it came to the choices the white background with whatever text color was impossible for me to read. I ended up editing the ui files so that the choice backgrounds were inverted to a darker grey and i also edited the textbox to be a darker grey with white text bnoth of which were to make things easier to read and to make it so it wasn't as bright to my eyes. Other than those 2 things i really like what you chae so far.

ScattyPineapple

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2022
The game itself is pretty good so far. My issue is with the ui itself. I am legally blind and when it came to the choices the white background with whatever text color was impossible for me to read. I ended up editing the ui files so that the choice backgrounds were inverted to a darker grey and i also edited the textbox to be a darker grey with white text bnoth of which were to make things easier to read and to make it so it wasn't as bright to my eyes. Other than those 2 things i really like what you chae so far.
Hi there, 0.2 will have UI optimizations. Thanks for your comment, opens my eyes to more specific needs.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VengeanceAtLust-0.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HanBoston

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know how I feel about NTR so there won't be any for now until maybe the majority of people vote for it. The other males are there for story purposes.

There is no relationship system for now, smaller choices will dictate extra scenes and bigger ones will shift the story slightly.

Hope this answers everything :)
You just told me to never support this. Someday it may or may not have NTR. Yeah, no thanks.
coffee.png