Mod Java Onhold Venture Seas EX [v0.04] [TheInternetIsForThis]

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Royal Summons, which is two major updates (and two years) ago. I'm waiting for the game to reach a decent stable build before I pick this back up, as the developers make a lot of assumptions in their code and change things pretty heavily between updates.
1.0 Beta too soon?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Since the game is basically dead, I sadly see no reason for this mod to be updated.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Since the game is basically dead, I sadly see no reason for this mod to be updated.
Ironically, a dead or abandoned game is a far better playground for modders than one that still receives updates. Unfortunately, the devs for this game tend to update about once a year, so it's going to take a while to be sure it's actually dead.

Reactions: lTTMl

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Sorry if this is too old a post to ask something it, but given the mod testing, is it at all possible to inject custom details/events, such as filling in the WIP sex acts at the brothel?
I've been waiting since 2020 for ANY sort of function in game to have a futa worker top me.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry if this is too old a post to ask something it, but given the mod testing, is it at all possible to inject custom details/events, such as filling in the WIP sex acts at the brothel?
I've been waiting since 2020 for ANY sort of function in game to have a futa worker top me.
It was possible with the version I was modding last time I updated this. I haven't cracked open the latest versions of the game to see how much changed.