3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
is there only first person camera view here, no third person camera view ?
You can view your player character in the journal, but there are limited scenes where you own character is visible.

I have found a problem
every time i try to load the game its just close
Can you post your system specifications to me? google for 'how to save dxdiag report'

any walkthrought for the game
Just a few old tips on our discord (check the OP for invite link) but I'm sure you can ask others for help there also

Reactions: James009

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
You can view your player character in the journal, but there are limited scenes where you own character is visible.

Can you post your system specifications to me? google for 'how to save dxdiag report'

Just a few old tips on our discord (check the OP for invite link) but I'm sure you can ask others for help there also
tnx for the fast answer but the tip on discord are for old version and it is explained

Riou

Mar 20, 2018

thats my system specifications

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
thats my system specifications
The game needs 3GB 'available' ram to run, your laptop has 4GB total ram (a lot of which will be used by windows 10 or other programs on your computer)

It is unlikely that the game will be able to run on this laptop, unless you are able to close all other programs before launching the game to free up 3GB of ram.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
The game needs 3GB 'available' ram to run, your laptop has 4GB total ram (a lot of which will be used by windows 10 or other programs on your computer)

It is unlikely that the game will be able to run on this laptop, unless you are able to close all other programs before launching the game to free up 3GB of ram.
thanks for the response

I can start the game and play without problems the only problem is when i try to load my saves

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
thanks for the response

I can start the game and play without problems the only problem is when i try to load my saves
If your loading from a save just before the first dungeon, this is a known issue which is fixed for the next build release.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
If your loading from a save just before the first dungeon, this is a known issue which is fixed for the next build release.
Yes i was loading a save before first dungeon
im going to pass the first dungeon save and see if this issue persist

thehartcove

Sep 17, 2016
Hey Switch, just saying I've been following your work since Euphorian Tide, (which I LOVED) and I'm really glad how nicely this is coming along. Can't wait to see the finished result! Also if I could add any kind of suggestion, I would really love to see events in dungeons/ship scenes triggering transformations so they can happen a little more naturally within the game? Anyway, can't wait to see how things proceed!

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Hey Switch, just saying I've been following your work since Euphorian Tide, (which I LOVED) and I'm really glad how nicely this is coming along. Can't wait to see the finished result! Also if I could add any kind of suggestion, I would really love to see events in dungeons/ship scenes triggering transformations so they can happen a little more naturally within the game? Anyway, can't wait to see how things proceed!
Thanks for the kind words ;) There is a system in place for timed transformations that happen upon the ship, but I've only added 1 currently for 'proof of concept'. It can be triggered by submitting to the Vespa (hornet) princess in the jungle dungeon (3rd dungeon).

Your character will be fucked and filled in a textual sex scene (gaining an immediate tummy bloat) then after 24 hours and on the boat, it will show another short text scene mentioning the transformation. Your character will progressively gain another 'hornet' body part / change after each TF.

Reactions: thehartcove

doushbag

Oct 21, 2018
What do i do against artful dodge? The other guy just uses it and then i cant hit with anything for the rest of the fight. Even my teamates cant do anything. Am i missing a mechanic?

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
What do i do against artful dodge? The other guy just uses it and then i cant hit with anything for the rest of the fight. Even my teamates cant do anything. Am i missing a mechanic?
I just released a fixed build that disables that rune until I can rework it (as well as other changes)

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
there is piture in gallery of futa in red clothes with hair black and white where i find it?
Use the cheats menu (the ladybug button in the bottom right) Scene Jump > Gull Crossdressing

and for the sex scene itself: Scene Jump > Gull Second Date

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
Loading the game on the current version crashes the game....
The saves are from the current version btw. Started from scratch.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Loading the game on the current version crashes the game....
The saves are from the current version btw. Started from scratch.
Ill fix and release today likely, do you save at a specific part of the game and then load to cause the crash?

Reactions: Gabaw

orek84

Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys. Is there any way to edit crew members, like their skin colour for example?
For some reason, almost everytime I recruit new crew member and I load the game,
their whole appearance changes and they end up looking exactly like that chick crew
member you get at the start of the game.. Which means all of my crew ends up looking the
same. Did enybody else experience this bug?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes