3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys. Is there any way to edit crew members, like their skin colour for example?
For some reason, almost everytime I recruit new crew member and I load the game,
their whole appearance changes and they end up looking exactly like that chick crew
member you get at the start of the game.. Which means all of my crew ends up looking the
same. Did enybody else experience this bug?
I'll look into it and fix. There will be methods in future to change most, if not all appearance features of player, crewmen or whores.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Can I leave a dungeon and go back to the ship? Or am I forced to stay until I either beat all the enemies or I run out of HPs?

Open it with Notepad++, edit what you want to change (look for "sCoin" if you need more money), save and reload. Also read this for relationships.
And Where is save xd

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
So once the game loads to 100% it just closes with no explanation, but the debug log did show this sort of error:

Capture.jpg

I would be very grateful for any sort of help with this...

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
So once the game loads to 100% it just closes with no explanation, but the debug log did show this sort of error:

View attachment 278276

I would be very grateful for any sort of help with this...
You could post a dxdiag for me to confirm, but I'm pretty sure this error is caused by not having enough available ram to run the game. The game needs 3GB available ram to run in its current state.

Reactions: Gabaw

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
You could post a dxdiag for me to confirm, but I'm pretty sure this error is caused by not having enough available ram to run the game. The game needs 3GB available ram to run in its current state.
Ah, so that's the issue, the PC i tried to run it on has 4gb ram total... Well thank you for your help...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game needs 3GB available ram to run in its current state.
Suggestion: you should mention that in this thread's OP. A Windows 7 or higher machine is going to need 6-8GB of installed RAM to play this game.

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
Just to be clear, I have no intention of hindering your ability to download my game here.
So I take it, is okay?

If not, I'll remove the link and refrain from posting any further versions...

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Continued (v2.0 on Linux):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, finished the demo: the game is fun, I like the artwork and the battle system is entertaining. On my machine the game took only 1 GB of RAM and I haven't experienced any lagging or memory leak. I'm more than pleasantly surprised.(y)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
So I take it, is okay?

If not, I'll remove the link and refrain from posting any further versions...
As I take it, this is fine by Switch (to a point of course, since most of us are getting it for free). But we should be at least considerate enough to report anything to make the game better.

Also, wanted to report something. Downloaded the 2.0 demo from your website @switch101010 and found something that I was not able to replicate. Once talking to Aurelia in an expedition, I wanted to change her equipment. After going back via right click, a brothel message popped up if I wanted to hire or manage whores and when I right clicked again to go back, the game just crashed.

Reactions: Gabaw

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Cannot load save game which was made 10 minutes ago in same version.

Cannot pass first fight ingame. As soon as I finish off the two glory enemies game doesn't go anywhere there is no option to go out of that combat screen where both enemies are dead.

Reactions: TristaWellisa
Apr 22, 2018
Quick question, at the Abbey, if I choose to compromise with the nuns the game freezes after telling the news to the crew (the games still runs, but I got stuck with Vinthal on screen after he reveals himself as a hooded crewman)... is this a bug? Incomplete story? etc?

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018

Is there anyway to fix it? My resolution 2580x1080 is anyone have the same problem?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes