3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, you can find diferent "servants", but are the interactions with them still text only?

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
how to navigate in this game? im stuck not knowing what to do after i've reach the town area...right after the ship journey tutorial. it says that i have to open the journal and clock on the location. thing is, i cant even find that option anywhere on the journal. somebody help me please?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
switch101010 so i have kinda avoided this for awhile waiting for updates, came back and see what is planned or what happened to Tianna and all i can say and ask is why? why would you hit her with the chungus cake? like seriously if you wanted to redisign her fine, i can understand that, but you could have just taken the new skin tone and new head and placed it on the old body. This redisign looks like you took all the fat from rosie ol donald and mamma june, and just went "wonder what will happen" and the result we all got is a pin head shamuu.

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know what is up with enemies using the artful dodge ability and getting it permanently? This makes all the damn enemies I go against who use it invincible, only way I could get past it was using the cheat menu, anyone know of another way?
Edit: And now im in a battle with 3 slimes that keep full healing each other stalemating the battle, what fun...
And now the random crashing and loosing all progress glitch, I knew I stopped playing this game for a reason.

Last edited:

SneakingViper

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know what is up with enemies using the artful dodge ability and getting it permanently? This makes all the damn enemies I go against who use it invincible, only way I could get past it was using the cheat menu, anyone know of another way?
Edit: And now im in a battle with 3 slimes that keep full healing each other stalemating the battle, what fun...
And now the random crashing and loosing all progress glitch, I knew I stopped playing this game for a reason.
It seems that the ignore Dodge/Defense attack is the only way forward, since if they put the shield up it last for the remaining of the battle, seems to be bugged since it only works that way on the enemies.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Gotta say I find it weird that this is the only game I've seen where the dev has said they're cool with this, and yet the only versions being shared are the public builds the dev shares lol. I'm still angry at Patreon for moving... can't pay outside of continental US....

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
I have one question, I have the Economy build, how many scenes are there with Tiana? Only the BJ and TJ? Or do I have to keep on the story to see more.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit...
I've been out of a couple months and didn't played from quite some time.

I'm actually impressed. The game was nearly unplayable, due to crashes and game being quite unbalanced (2 dungeons traps, and you were dead, for example).
Now *almost* everything seems to work fine. For the first time I've been able to roam around, equip characters, and even advance the story.
There are some exceptions, of course, and it's still mainly focused on the inventory. That damned thing doesn't wants to cooperate.

A few tips for those having issues:

-DELETE OLD SAVES.
Saves can be found in "computer>Local disc (c)> Users>[your name]>.prefs>Venture Seas"
The game simply doesn't like older versions saves.

-Do not mess with dungeon inventory.
When going to a mission for the first time, make a backpack stash, save it, and don't touch it after.
If for some reason you want to change the contents, FIRST EMPTY the backpack, then reassign everything, rename the backpack with the same name.
---Do not mess with backpack or items in the dungeons.
There's a lot of problems with returns. That's it, if you click an looted item, or try to use it from your backpack, weird things will happen when you close the item window or backpack while in the dungeon. Roam around, loot, and if you want to check the content, return to ship first for safety.
Overall, just avoid as possible iventory/backpack interaction while dungeoning. It's not liek you'll need the stuff much, anyways.

-For those having problems with the OP defense rune, there are ways around it.
(it is bugged indeed, as it should block the Leader's attacks, not the crew)
Ignore armor shoot from Aurelia.
Leeching strike from rune.
Poison.
More importantly Grappling Hook, which is intended precisely for this :D

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't get why we can't fight in combat and the save system is buggy as hell.
What do you mean?
You (as "you", the character) can't fight? Or you actually can't fight in the game? (i.e: it crashes or freezes the game)

I had zero problems with saves. Even more, I edit the heck of them to test things, or even mold the crew and whores exactly to what I want (even equipment, to purple/gold level), and never had any issues.
As I've said right above your post, DELETE old saves from previous versions.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Damn this dude has a pretty good game in the oven, i been following him since venture tides, very talented artist and his writting is above the regular H developers, just wish he could bring content a little bit faster, but you can't rush a game like this, my only complain as always is that combat is just way too complicated, it has to be faster or more exciting because sometimes you spent more time preparing your deck for an expedition than actually progressing in the story, nevertheless good game.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
So the patreon has 2 more finished chapters- if anyone has mercy and wants to share said full version, yall would rock my socks.
I backed the dev for a few months, but it didn't seem to go anywhere- I want to see what's in the chapters before I pony up for more months.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes