Joker333

Jan 18, 2018
Guys, help
I can not choose as leader Aurelia while visiting the zones
The leaders are Kari, but I can’t switch to Aurelia

Last edited:

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any reason for this game to use more than 7 GB of RAM? When the game starts loading it reserves 3.7 GB right away and then it keeps reserving until it reaches 7.37 GB

• Wow
Reactions: scrumbles

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Didn't play this in a while. Interesting changes they added.
But man, this crashes more often than I can complete a level.
Every third fight the window goes poof.

Reactions: atvars

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do you know it they changed the NPC stats?
I loaded an save from the previous release (January?) and the game crashed when I chose to inspect my slaves in the brothel.
It wasn't a memory leak, but an array index out of bounds exception or something like that.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I thought for a bit that the crash every third battle was purely due to the program somehow running out of memory somehow or failing to load an asset. But the log says there's a failure to initiate steamworks.
Any idea what that is about?
... It seems I downloaded a day before a new version. Better check that, I suppose.

Last edited:

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't played this one since the pyramid/desert area (The first real continent-travel) was added, is it worth checking it again or is there just 1-2 new areas?

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Ive tried the instructions on this page about using java 8 but it doesn't even start up. using windows 10.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
My game is running INCREDIBLY slow to the point I have no will to even create a character just getting to the option for male takes 20 seconds, the game is in a window with vsync turnt off. I don't have a slow computer so I know its not my specs. I hit launch.exe and its just really slow.

suggestions?

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Game looks like absolute garbage. I died of a stroke on the character creation screen and made it no further. Hideous. Runs very very poorly. it's almost comical, as if the devs were mocking you for being retarded enough to download their game. Must be one of those games bankrolled by Horny Preteen Investments Ltd. Can't believe Toxxy is working on this, what a colossal waste of talent, especially since he seems to draw stuff so infrequently nowadays.

Kaviktal

Jan 17, 2018
Game looks like absolute garbage. I died of a stroke on the character creation screen and made it no further. Hideous. Runs very very poorly. it's almost comical, as if the devs were mocking you for being retarded enough to download their game. Must be one of those games bankrolled by Horny Preteen Investments Ltd. Can't believe Toxxy is working on this, what a colossal waste of talent, especially since he seems to draw stuff so infrequently nowadays.
The important characters that Toxxy actually drew look fine. The generic characters need redoing. It's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know if Deemount Caverns is currently accessible ingame? I'm fairly certain the answer is 'no', but I'd like to be sure before I consider doing anything drastic to them. (I'm wandering them right now, but I also may or may not have modded the entrance condition to be able to do so)

Edit: I'm going to take the script errors on many encounters as a hard no.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes