3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can you only be in one relationship? Tiana's cool but I don't want to be locked out of future options
For the moment, that isn't something the game considers at all. There are several crew members you can have a relationship with at the same time, and the crew members who don't yet support a relationship with the player still have scenes involving them and the player.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I started a new game as a female character and are all the female scenes just copies of male scenes with the dick replaced with a strap-on? Kinda disappointing in my opinion.

AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
I keep crashing in the 1st dungeon, forest-3, at the fight with the girl and her wolves. Up till then it's all solid.

Figured out it happens any time you target a new enemy that has appeared in the middle of combat. So don't.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
wow.... your really rude..... game making isnt easy, no, i hope toxxy stays til the games done as karma for you being rude
game making isnt easy, nobody is saying it is. however that excuse goes out of the window the moment people start selling it. aside from the art, the game is incredibly bad, it has some interesting ideas, but so poorly executed you start to wonder if it wouldnt be better to just remake it on ren'py or rpg maker. last time i checked this thing was being sold on steam.

cant find it there anymore. aparently its no longer there... if it was the de devs or steam itself, i have no idea(or better yet, dont care enough to ask).

EDIT: well, it seems like the game still is avaliable to purchase on steam. for some reason when i searched it was giving me an error. either way, my point remains the same, once you start selling, you lose the right to use that excuse.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
game making isnt easy, nobody is saying it is. however that excuse goes out of the window the moment people start selling it. aside from the art, the game is incredibly bad, it has some interesting ideas, but so poorly executed you start to wonder if it wouldnt be better to just remake it on ren'py or rpg maker. last time i checked this thing was being sold on steam.

cant find it there anymore. aparently its no longer there... if it was the de devs or steam itself, i have no idea(or better yet, dont care enough to ask).

EDIT: well, it seems like the game still is avaliable to purchase on steam. for some reason when i searched it was giving me an error. either way, my point remains the same, once you start selling, you lose the right to use that excuse.

Save your bashing til the final priduct

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So this is a good game and I'd like to see other's like it.
I understand its early access but oh my gods the bugs!
For example, i've healed up all my people and still get a "you're not fully healed! are you sure?" message every time I go into a dungeon.

Also oh my actual gods all the fucking traps! TRAPS EVERYWHERE! and i'm not just talking about the dungeon events. lol.
Seriously, should give us a heads up about some of these like the prince... NOPE!
Also why does the character descriptions in the battles state a enemy is a "he" always? i know there are chicks with dicks but every enemy in the info claims to be male while in battle even if they end up as female after i capture..

What characters can you have scenes with from the crew currently?

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I don't Care if you hate the game, but for god sake be respectful about it, if you wanna say how crappy games are, look at EA. At least there's passion here

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't Care if you hate the game, but for god sake be respectful about it, if you wanna say how crappy games are, look at EA. At least there's passion here
i dont hate the game, i hate the fact the developers decided it would be a good idea to sell something this broken on steam.

also lets not "but its indie" as an excuse here, as for passion, again, everyone can claim every game is a product of passion, but at the end of the day, its still a game being sold on steam, being indie wont change that.

the irony is, your post actually made me sound like i hate it more than i do(which again is missing the point of my argument).

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
i seen worse broken games on steam, and there are games that are just as "broken" as this game. Memiors of a battle brothel, seeds of chaos, just to name a few. My point, calling something shit is your opinion, saying that being on steam gives you a right to call them shit for some choices, thats your opinion. Just know that i also have a opinion, that is your opinion is too harsh and frankly should be called out for being rude since its too early to talk shit about it.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
i seen worse broken games on steam, and there are games that are just as "broken" as this game. Memiors of a battle brothel, seeds of chaos, just to name a few. My point, calling something shit is your opinion, saying that being on steam gives you a right to call them shit for some choices, thats your opinion. Just know that i also have a opinion, that is your opinion is too harsh and frankly should be called out for being rude since its too early to talk shit about it.
OH wait, it was another guy i was responding to.... sorry

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
as for the steam thing, i welcome it being on steam, if i liked a game and its' on steam, i will pay money to support it. I don't like patreon, i hate it, i don't like trusting my bank account to a middle man like that

Reactions: Oghmios1337

hentaichef

Jun 8, 2019
You really need to chill out. He thinks there's too many bugs to warrant a price tag. You think otherwise.
Why do you fight so hard? You can both be right. You're happy to pay, he is not.
You're shitting up the thread, just relax.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes