3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Venus_attracts_banner.jpg

Overview:
They are from a planet almost entirely inhabited by women. Their knowledge of male behaviour is almost lost. Two years ago, one of their spaceships accidentally discovered Earth. Now they are back on a scientific mission, disguised as human students, not to study Mankind, but to study Men.
The main protagonists are female, but you are watching them through the eyes of the mysterious... player of the game. During the first episodes, all you can do is watch. But maybe, one day, you will be able to meet them in person. They may want to study you!​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-11
Release Date: 2020-11-11
Developer: Caramba Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English, Dutch
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Spanish Version*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Splash_menu_hover.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen1.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg screen6.jpg c2open06a.jpg c2toilets09.jpg c2warf04.jpg c3alley02.jpg c3garden06.jpg c3natsurvey04.jpg c4kitchen06f2.jpg c4shower23.jpg c4desvideo01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
tags.jpg

:rolleyes: "LOOK'S LIKE IT'S TIME TO OIL UP"

528532_cover_photo_7.jpg

Quite an interesting story, while not original, is still quite unique, not the common "mistress" plot; The writing is not perfect, which could lead to some funny incidents, but delivers the story well enough.

I hope devs keep developing games with LESBIAN uncensored content, there isn't much. THX.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Avaron1974

Haven't tried it yet but it has female protagonist lesbian. The main protagonists are female. So hopefully there's lots of girl on girl action and the dicks can be ignored.
There is lesbian action in it, and there may be more of it in future episodes. But Natalie will mainly be researching the behaviour of men. Sorry to disappoint you.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
There is lesbian action in it, and there may be more of it in future episodes. But Natalie will mainly be researching the behaviour of men. Sorry to disappoint you.
When you say there may be more... you mean what is here now, is it? Until some time maybe later?
Because I'm fine either way, but that's a really weird demo as it's misleading...although I'm sure it's not intentional.
Edit: but don't actually bother with most F/M M/F unless it's something special in mechanics/gameplay as there's so much content already. The different body types (no monster tits) is a nice change though.

At first glance I totally thought F/F mostly. But if it's not you'll be putting off anyone not into F/F, and disappointing ones who started and find it isn't mostly (or even partly except for the start) F/F.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I don’t know if you have actually played the game, but I have tried to make it absolutely clear that the object of the scientists research will be male humans. They know pretty much all there is to know about females.
That's cool, I was thinking/talking about pre download info.
Anyway, good luck on the project.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
the body shapes look amazing. Gerti especially, those boobs are great. Interesting storyline, hopefully it can be told in a game type of way. The animations are a nice touch. Tho I am curious, and have looked several times....where is gerti in the bike scene from the survey?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Glûfjah, Mûts and Natadôhs from Gyné? That cracked me up. x)

Well I liked it, it's pretty silly in a good way and I like the models used. Yay for small titties! :love:
I'll be following this for sure for future updates. Good luck on the development!
Calling the librarian teacozy - that did it for me. :ROFLMAO: :love: :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes