Others - Completed - Venus Blood -Chimera- [Ninetail & Dual Tail]

1. 4.00 star(s)

zapzero

Premise: The hero kills you, the evil lord and both of you fall into the depths together. You come out still yourself, or so you think so, but with the hero's body.

Gameplay: You trap the 3 princesses slowly, and torture them, using that negative energy to gain more power. You have 3 action points a day, morning/afternoon/evening. Where you execute moves to lower the princesses resistance or increase their corruption/lust.
    Simple enough, except there is a time limit and you need to hit certain goals by a certain time.

Expect to fail at least once, the new game+ is where you can try for the harem/complete corruption endings.
    Like most older game, the gameplay is made to be reasonably harsh, but once I figured out how things worked, I managed to unlock the endings I wanted.

Not a perfect game since the CGs show their age and it can be kinda tough, but it has good replay value and there isn't really similar games on the market even now that offer a simialr extensive dungeon corruption gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

theninjaguy

Really good if you like the hardcore tentacley side of things. the gameplay is challenging and fun, translation is good and the art and themes are sexy. If the themes appeal to you it's a play it and take the time to do the tutorial and enjoy the gameplay, it's pretty good. Hopefully the translator get's some support and translates more of this series.