EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mainvisual.jpg

Overview:
...Gods in heaven, demons on earth, and a giant floating continent inhabited by humans.

The continent known as the "Floating Continent of Yggdrasil" is also considered a floating miniature garden of the gods. It is a place where the human survivors of the great war live, the continent closest to the realm of the gods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2019-12-20 Main game 2022-03-24 Fandiscs
Original Title: ヴィーナスブラッド-フロンティア-
Developer: Dual Tail & Ninetail - - - -
Publisher: &
Censored: No
Version: 1.09 + Fandiscs
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Main game
Win
: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Fandiscs (standalones)
AfterDays Ep. 5
: - - -
AfterDays Ep. 6: - - -
Dark Chronicles Ep. 2: - - -

Thanks to superelmo for torrent and ronney for sharing.
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

6.jpg 4.jpg sss.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg s.jpg ss.jpg

Last edited:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
one of my first corruption game i played
realy good both in gamplay and corruption part
now i will understant the story too hope it will be as good as i imagined and my friend say to me

Reactions: spokkimax

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How about [combat] and [turned based combat] tags? This seems like a (relative) bigger production (than we are used to seeing). I'm looking forward to playing this game. It'll have to be later.

May 6, 2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Its time to go to the dark side

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Is there any way to scale this to a slightly larger resolution? 960x720 is real small on my screen. I also really don't want to play on full screen.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Is there any way to scale this to a slightly larger resolution? 960x720 is real small on my screen. I also really don't want to play on full screen.
That's been a problem for a lot of older (even just 5 years ago) Japanese H games. If you want it bigger as a window you can use windows magnifier or download something like ResizeEnabler which lets you unlock locked widows so you can resize them. Tho it doesn't maintain aspect ratio so is kind of a pain.

Reactions: darlic

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
That's been a problem for a lot of older (even just 5 years ago) Japanese H games. If you want it bigger as a window you can use windows magnifier or download something like ResizeEnabler which lets you unlock locked widows so you can resize them. Tho it doesn't maintain aspect ratio so is kind of a pain.
Yea, I think I tried resizeenabler in the past, but that wasn't a great success.

Guess I'll just use the windows scaling options for my entire screen while I'm playing this game. Also a pain, but at least it doesn't screw with the game.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I never expected to be playing a VenusBlood game in full English. It was a pain to machine translate, but the games were worth it for the corruption and gameplay mechanics alone.

Reactions: randomhumanbeing

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Yea, I think I tried resizeenabler in the past, but that wasn't a great success.

Guess I'll just use the windows scaling options for my entire screen while I'm playing this game. Also a pain, but at least it doesn't screw with the game.
I've been using 800x600 crt screen just for lowres games, sadly it died not that long ago. Now I find it very inconvenient for my eyes to play older games. :/

We can only pray for proper remasters or at least integrated upscalers (for example, Evenicle).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes