Venus's Club: Girl Pack Video Order Tool

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Venus's Club has evolved. Time for Girlpacks to catch up!

Hi folks,

recently there were some changes in Tobe's Game Venus's Club, regarding girl packs and performance videos: redefinition of Missionary/Doggy => Vaginal Facing/Vaginal Back, and addition of 3some and 4some+ finishers.
This causes that the whole bunch of Girlpacks created by the community do not fit the new game version.

The vast majority of the content for the game is provided by the communitiy. This content is out there, but with now obsolete structures.
Many packs have content that would fit the new structures, but have them labled incorrectly.
Pack creators would probably want to update them. But then everyone would have to download them again, wasting Gigabytes of data and a lot of time...

With VOrd, everyone can fix this for his installed packs, and share those fixes with others!

Current Version 0.9.6:
Compatible with Venus's Club V8 & V8.1

My Patch: View attachment vord_patch.rar

Common mistakes in existing Girlpacks:
  • Not using new Group Finishers
    • Many packmakers used "normal" categories for finishers with multiple actors (e.g. Facial with two guys)
    • Or would put them into 3some/4some/orgy (e.g. a "progression" over multiple 3some videos, the end is also in 3some)
    • Those videos should be put to the new group finishers
  • Using old Missionary/Doggy structure
    • game will work with old folders
  • Wrong Front / Back Vaginal
    • packmakers used to put everything in missionary that was not doggy. But that doesn't fit the new structure
    • e.g. Reverse Cowgirl, Spooning, etc.
    • however, as most would buy Front/Back policies anyway, the impact is minimal
  • Simply wrong categorization
    • e.g. when a facial is in anal... (yes, I encoutered this)
  • Wrong flags in JSON
    • Happens in some packs, e.g. girl has Tit Finisher, but JSON says no...
    • There exist other tools for this, but VOrd can do that, too

I created a tool for organizing and re-ordering the videos of installed girl packs, simply by Drag&Drop
It has a player built in, so you can check the videos content.
The tool also checks for mistakes and updates the girl's meta-data to reflect the updated performances.

Features
  • Drag & Drop
    • Move videos to other performance by
  • Auto-Fix
    • Automatically reoder videos to new Front/Back Vaginal
  • Patches
    • Create Patches, to share your fixes with others and packmakers
  • Watch
    • View videos with integrated player
  • Check
    • fix wrong flags in JSON

It is also possible to create patches, that can be shared with the community. With this, girl pack creators (or anybody) can provide small patches to update the packs, instead of distributing a new version. The patches are completely stand alone and do not require VOrd.

I created a first patch for some girls I have
This patch fixes them to new facing/back vaginal structure, but also moves some vids that better suite new performances like group finishers.
See "Applying patches" below for how to use it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requires suitable Video Codecs. The ones required by Venus's Club don't work unfortunately.
works best for me (I'm not affiliated in any way with its creator(s), it just worked in my tests)

Screen 1.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I must be overlooking something so simple that I'm blinded. How does the drag and drop work if VOrd doesn't show the Vaginal Facing/Vaginal Back structure even if it's in a correct v8.1 pack (for instance the default girls directory strutures/jsons such as Abigail, Aletta, Asa, etc)? VOrd shows the Finish groups, but I'm just not seeing the VagFacing/VagBack.... I feel stupid now as I'm certainly not seeing something that's right in front of me. Regards.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I must be overlooking something so simple that I'm blinded. How does the drag and drop work if VOrd doesn't show the Vaginal Facing/Vaginal Back structure even if it's in a correct v8.1 pack (for instance the default girls directory strutures/jsons such as Abigail, Aletta, Asa, etc)? VOrd shows the Finish groups, but I'm just not seeing the VagFacing/VagBack.... I feel stupid now as I'm certainly not seeing something that's right in front of me. Regards.
The folders in the tree are named like the required structure in Venus's Club... and there the name is still "Missionary" / "Doggy"

So just put facing vaginal videos into "Missionary", and back vaginal into "Doggy"

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I just put an update, first severe issues after just 2h... :/

Fixes problem with videos not moving, and moves patches out of the Girlspack folder. Otherwise, Venus's Club complains about a broken pack

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Apparently I can't figure out how to make it work. Shall I extract it in a specific folder?
The software runs but is blank empty. Also the "Load" button does nothing. What Am I doing wrong? :confused:

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Apparently I can't figure out how to make it work. Shall I extract it in a specific folder?
The software runs but is blank empty. Also the "Load" button does nothing. What Am I doing wrong? :confused:
Install location doesn't matter.

You have to put your Venus's Club Girlpack folder into the text field, and then click "Load":
1618093864327.png

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The folders in the tree are named like the required structure in Venus's Club... and there the name is still "Missionary" / "Doggy"

So just put facing vaginal videos into "Missionary", and back vaginal into "Doggy"
OK, that makes sense, but the confusion still is there.....why when loading a default girl (complete v8.1 DL) do the VOrd missionary/doggy structures not have the backvag/facingvag vid files knowing that the jsons are solid and in the original game? Am I that hungover, lol? For example, load up Abigail Mac.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
OK, that makes sense, but the confusion still is there.....why when loading a default girl (complete v8.1 DL) do the VOrd missionary/doggy structures not have the backvag/facingvag vid files knowing that the jsons are solid and in the original game? Am I that hungover, lol? For example, load up Abigail Mac.
Wow... you are right...

I just realized i still had the V8 basic girls, and there was no facing/back. That came with 8.1
Will fix this quickly and reply!

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Ok, now Facing/Back Vaginal videos show.

I got that completely wrong first... I thought there is 1 folder for Missionary/Facing and 2 flags in JSON (doMissionary/doFacingVaginal). It is just the other way around!

Anyway, should work now.
But don't mix Old style and New style. This confuses the game and only the old are shown as far as I can tell

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Ok, now Facing/Back Vaginal videos show.

I got that completely wrong first... I thought there is 1 folder for Missionary/Facing and 2 flags in JSON (doMissionary/doFacingVaginal). It is just the other way around!

Anyway, should work now.
But don't mix Old style and New style. This confuses the game and only the old are shown as far as I can tell
Just to clarify:
Put videos EITHER in Missionary/Doggy OR FacingVaginal/BackVaginal
Do not mix, because then some videos will not play in game.
But you can keep them in the old folder (Missionary/Doggy), not required to move to new folders

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just to clarify:
Put videos EITHER in Missionary/Doggy OR FacingVaginal/BackVaginal
Do not mix, because then some videos will not play in game.
But you can keep them in the old folder (Missionary/Doggy), not required to move to new folders
Verified via modifying v8.1 OEM girl pack from new folder structure to old and revising the json accordingly. I'm going to convert all mine to the new style since the old structure may break in the near future even though it's functional now. I'll keep testing with the help of both Crown and Coca-Cola :)

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Verified via modifying v8.1 OEM girl pack from new folder structure to old and revising the json accordingly. I'm going to convert all mine to the new style since the old structure may break in the near future even though it's functional now. I'll keep testing with the help of both Crown and Coca-Cola :)
Ok, to make that a bit faster. I added a new Mass-Action to convert all selected girls to the new structure in V0.9.3
No need to do it by hand, if a computer can do it ;)

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I made some more minor updates, and also created a first patch, with only 20 girls for now. Just as a proof of concept in the wild, so to say.
If there's some issues or feedback, just write

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Ok, I just wrote with Tobe. The game will ignore old style Missionary/Doggy if there are new style folders.

VOrd handles this now correctly, I hope ;)