What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Venus's_Club_Cover_Image.jpg

Overview:
Ever dreamt of managing your own sex club/brothel? Hiring beautiful women and putting them in touch with people looking for some "fun"? All of that in a lighthearted and funny* atmoshpere? Then don' t look any further, you found what you were looking for!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-19
Release Date: 2022-06-19
Developer: Disgruntler
Censored: No
Version: 9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog

Developer Notes:

Girlpack info and troubleshooting:
DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): v9.5.0.1: - - - - -

Extra:
RaivoAsdf's Mod and Enhanced Version

Fan sig - Guide (8.1) - I - Basic girl Packs II - Girlpack Management Tool

Screenshot_01.png Screenshot_02.png Screenshot_03.png Screenshot_04.png Screenshot_05.png Screenshot_06.png

Last edited:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
maybe smaller file? The computer literate around here may be able to help you make this more compact.

puckofearth

Jan 23, 2018
Quite interesting although there are some bugs, to be expected. Even when a girl doesn't 'fit' the requirements you still earn money somehow? and I was unable to save from the main screen at one point. Still, not bad for a first go looking forward to updates.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies.
yakuza host club is the best way to exsplain this game.

easy to get used to hard to master but addicting as all hell
Yes it is. This Yakuza (Zero in my case) "minigame" was my inspiration for this game. Happy to see someone recognized it!

I see many people having problems seeing the videos and I kind of expected it. This game should work properly for people with an up-to-date Windows 10 (and specifically 10). I already know how to fix it but this should increase the size of the file.

For those interested in technical stuff, this is due to the fact that in order to minimize the file's size, I used videos in mp3 format using the h265 codec. To my knowledge (but maybe I'm wrong and if you knnow a better one, please tell me), this was the smallest sized file. But, it seems that non Windows 10 systems do not have this codec and therefore cannot see the videos. The fix is easy, I just need to convert all the videos to another frmat (I think mp4 with the h264 codec should wolrk).
Sorry for the inconvienience! I'll work on it today and try to have it fixed ad uploaded in a few hours.

Pillows and armchairs not working, is it just me? Am i doing something wrong?
Can you expand a little bit please ? Is it not doing what it should do, crashing the game or something else ?

Quite interesting although there are some bugs, to be expected. Even when a girl doesn't 'fit' the requirements you still earn money somehow? and I was unable to save from the main screen at one point. Still, not bad for a first go looking forward to updates.
Can you remember what you did before trying to save and it not working ? I'd be happy to read it, that would help me fix the bug. But knowing those bugs are there, I can at least try to find them. Thanks for the report!

Thank you everyone for your comments and reports. Happy to see people like my game (when it works...)!

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
I have Win 10 full update and i can't see the videos. Thx for your answer ! your game looks very promising !

edit : i have installed the codec you talekd about and it s working now

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OK, I am working on a fix that should (hopefully...) work. It's quite simple and does not require re-enconding and compressing videos so I'll try that first. And if it works, it mostly means that I'm a giant idiot...

I have Win 10 full update and i can't see the videos. Thx for your answer ! your game looks very promising !

edit : i have installed the codec you talekd about and it s working now
So apparently it specifically requires to download the codec manually. I thought Win 10 already did that by default...
In the meantime, could you explain how you did that ? I'll add it to the OP so that others can try. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes