What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks!
Added to the OP.
Girlpack: The statuesque Zoe Voss. If you like em' with towering verticals and slab-like as a runway model, I've got you covered. ;)

Zoe Voss Mega
This one is a little bit big but I added it to the OP nonetheless. Could you maybe try to cut it down a little?

Re-uploaded to a diferent site
I almost missed yours.
Thanks! I added it to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerry2556

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Some costumes increase the chance for an "event" and some "increases the effect of bringing girls to a client". Can someone explain what either of these are?

p.s. putting Emily Watson behind a 40 Influence wall is some galaxy brain shit lol

Last edited:

Warrax

May 4, 2018
Depending on how well people take me compiling their work and cutting it up like frankenstein I might start bug fixing them. I.E some girls having some really really horrible cropping. And ofc more balancing. God forbid I might make some girlpacks myself.
Feel free to add the girls I added. I would prefer for you to leave them unchanged though, should you find anything that needs fixing tell me or send me your changes and I will see to change/add this to my versions as well. I am currently planning on supporting the girls for future versions and having two versions would kinda create a mess. I think that sounds reasonable.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I'll genuinely admit I can't remember which girls I modified. It was like 3 or 4 that come with all stats at 100 for no cost which really threw balancing out the window making it pointless to use them since you can't "raise" them.

Also I don't know how you guys do it. I've made a pack. It took me like 3 hours and it's way too big. But here you go for anyone brave enough to download a 1.6 gig girlpack...

I'll probably try to compress it and handbreak the mp4 files or something.
Also if you have or know of any scenes i'm missing. I.E Titty Fuck or Hand job, 4p group sechs etc pls tell me I'd love to add them.

And last thing. Guys after you download it seed the damn torrent >_>literally everyone who downloaded the torrent over the course of the last 24 hours stopped seeding the moment they reached 100% I know because I'm watching.

derpuser123

May 8, 2017
Ash Hollywood -
Somewhat big filesize, but I found out a somewhat good compression rate at the end, so future packs will hopefully be smaller.

Reactions: Shirokuma

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Some costumes increase the chance for an "event" and some "increases the effect of bringing girls to a client". Can someone explain what either of these are?

p.s. putting Emily Watson behind a 40 Influence wall is some galaxy brain shit lol
There is a cahnce that an event will trigger at the begining of each new day if you fulfill certain conditions. The costume increases this chance.
As for the other one, I'm assuming you missread something that was more "increases the effect of bringing gifts to a client" (if it's not that, could you tell me which costume you're talking about?) and this was one just increases the happiness boost from bringing drinks/cigs/drugs/condoms.

I'll genuinely admit I can't remember which girls I modified. It was like 3 or 4 that come with all stats at 100 for no cost which really threw balancing out the window making it pointless to use them since you can't "raise" them.

Also I don't know how you guys do it. I've made a pack. It took me like 3 hours and it's way too big. But here you go for anyone brave enough to download a 1.6 gig girlpack...

Elsa Jean

I'll probably try to compress it and handbreak the mp4 files or something.
Also if you have or know of any scenes i'm missing. I.E Titty Fuck or Hand job, 4p group sechs etc pls tell me I'd love to add them.

And last thing. Guys after you download it seed the damn torrent >_>literally everyone who downloaded the torrent over the course of the last 24 hours stopped seeding the moment they reached 100% I know because I'm watching.
Apologies, this one is too big for me to add it to the OP. If you manage to reduce its size to around 500MB, I'll add it.

Ash Hollywood -
Somewhat big filesize, but I found out a somewhat good compression rate at the end, so future packs will hopefully be smaller.
Thanks!
Added to the OP.

thecpn

May 2, 2019
Not sure if someone mentioned it but I think it would be a good idea for sound if instead of just playing the sound when you zoom in, add a button above/under each playing video to enable/disable sound for that scene. Not sure how well it would work but sometimes I like to have more than 1 video with sound on at a time, might be nice to have that option.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
New feature idea. Not sure how hard this would be to implement but I would love it if there was a way in game to tag a girl's currently playing video with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. My suggestion would be that a thumbs down means that video never plays unless it's the only one of that type left for that girl. A thumbs up makes it more likely to play that one than a video that's not tagged. You get the idea. Some way to reset a girl's videos in case you want to re-evaluate them later would probably also be needed.

You can achieve similar results offline by just deleting any videos you don't like but looking at the offline it's harder to see when you have something like a video using the wrong aspect ratio, making it look stretched in game. You also don't necessarily know exactly which parts of the video you're going to see in game when you're looking at it offline.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file."

Seems there were plenty of people like me who werent scared by the size ;)

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Okay a small announcement to those using my torrent. I'm killing it in about 12 hours should be enough time to finish downloading it.
My reasons for killing it are twofold: For one it kills my internet. For two no one is seeding it. I see a bunch of people leech then just kill it off. I've been the sole seeder for it for the past how long has it been 3 days?

Sidenote I'm working on decreasing the size of the Elsa Jean pack and uploading it elsewhere.

Reactions: Shirokuma

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not sure if someone mentioned it but I think it would be a good idea for sound if instead of just playing the sound when you zoom in, add a button above/under each playing video to enable/disable sound for that scene. Not sure how well it would work but sometimes I like to have more than 1 video with sound on at a time, might be nice to have that option.
New feature idea. Not sure how hard this would be to implement but I would love it if there was a way in game to tag a girl's currently playing video with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. My suggestion would be that a thumbs down means that video never plays unless it's the only one of that type left for that girl. A thumbs up makes it more likely to play that one than a video that's not tagged. You get the idea. Some way to reset a girl's videos in case you want to re-evaluate them later would probably also be needed.

You can achieve similar results offline by just deleting any videos you don't like but looking at the offline it's harder to see when you have something like a video using the wrong aspect ratio, making it look stretched in game. You also don't necessarily know exactly which parts of the video you're going to see in game when you're looking at it offline.
Those are good ideas, at least I could give the options. I'll think about it.

Okay a small announcement to those using my torrent. I'm killing it in about 12 hours should be enough time to finish downloading it.
My reasons for killing it are twofold: For one it kills my internet. For two no one is seeding it. I see a bunch of people leech then just kill it off. I've been the sole seeder for it for the past how long has it been 3 days?

Sidenote I'm working on decreasing the size of the Elsa Jean pack and uploading it elsewhere.
That's too bad but I understand.
Tell me when you kill it, so that I can remove it from the OP.

Ivan9k

Aug 3, 2018

I have been seeding for the last 24 hours. I only stopped for a few hours at night while my PC was turned off.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019

I'd circle back and try again after a few more versions and a bit more people sign on. Definitely a critical mass needed to naturally keep a torrent active and I guess we're not quite there yet.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Okay torrent is dead. I guess I'll do what other peeps suggested and try again later. Or let some other soul try hosting it.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Okay torrent is dead. I guess I'll do what other peeps suggested and try again later. Or let some other soul try hosting it.
I was lucky to finish download 2h ago. now i seeding at rate of 3MB/s. Only Problem i can see is that we cant put your torrent in game folder and seed since have one extra layer of folder. I don't like to have 2 same thing on my computer that is space i can use for more staff. and 10Gb is a lot.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd circle back and try again after a few more versions and a bit more people sign on. Definitely a critical mass needed to naturally keep a torrent active and I guess we're not quite there yet.
Definitely. I noticed when I was downloading that most of the downloaders seemed to have uploads entirely disabled which pretty much defeats the purpose of having torrents. When I completed my download there were a total of 4 people in the stats for my session that had uploaded anything. Quinn, me, and 2 other people.

I got about 1/3 of it from Quinn, and the other 2/3 from 2 other guys. Ironically I actually got more than half of mine from a guy who started off at 0% soon after I started while 3 guys with a nearly completed download sat there with uploads entirely disabled for hours. I suspect the guy I got most of mine from had a faster connection than me. My upload stats showed that I had uploaded more than twice as much as I had downloaded by the time it finished.

Unfortunately, I can't sustain that level of throughput or my ISP will charge me for exceeding data caps so I did disable my seed after my download finished. That's most likely a common issue for many people in the US. Not sure about other countries. Torrents can be crazy fast but only if a significant percentage of the downloaders have uploads enabled as well.

I don't keep any seeds active permanently but I do always allow uploads while I'm downloading. Makes it faster for everyone involved.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes