What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
To add another layer to the torrent discussion:
I've slowed down a little on my girlpack effort. I think we've got a good library now and I don't want too large a hump when Tobe adds features. Zoom in sound. Stories. Added acts. These are all things that require significant pack re-works and I'd rather have less than ten of those to do. This is NOT a complaint Tobe. More features = ABSOLUTELY GREAT. But there will almost certainly be some orphan packs in the future and I'd rather not do that.

Reactions: Shine202 and Tinuss

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
To add another layer to the torrent discussion:
I've slowed down a little on my girlpack effort. I think we've got a good library now and I don't want too large a hump when Tobe adds features. Zoom in sound. Stories. Added acts. These are all things that require significant pack re-works and I'd rather have less than ten of those to do. This is NOT a complaint Tobe. More features = ABSOLUTELY GREAT. But there will almost certainly be some orphan packs in the future and I'd rather not do that.
While orphan packs will definitely be an issue while more features are being implemented, I don't think they'll be a major one as long as people tell us they're orphaning packs and other people are willing to adopt.

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
so anybody can make the Venus Club GirlpackCompilation download in mega or gdrive or something,since my torrent download didn't work

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
The torrent should still be working. I'm currently seeding it. I can't seed it 24/7 though. Aiming to play Borderlands 2 online at some stage. Free at Epic Games now :p

Reactions: DarkKingRay

fliarg

Mar 31, 2018
Great game! Really love it!
Have you ever thought about implementing a bit of fetish? And/or maybe Shemale stuff?
Since you can choose what policies to buy noone has to see stuff they don't want to, so maybe it would be a nice idea? Maybe Bukkake, Watersport, Pregnancy, whatever creeps out there like :D
Oh and maybe then you should implement the possibility to disable certain policies, in general a possibility i'd like to have.
However, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: soulreaper777

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Girlpack: Eva Notty Mega No anal, anal creampie or footjob. Some other categories have only one video. If anyone wants to make another pack to merge with this one, go ahead.
I tray to download your girlpack's and i get this error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for letting me know. If anyone else experiences similar problems please tell me. I'll try to see if I can find out whats up with those particular files.

Reactions: soulreaper777

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
So I looked into it, and it's likely that the issue is unfortunately on your end. Support recommends that you either re-install WinRar if you use it or alternatively you can disable your antivirus' auto-protection tool and try downloading again. If you search TechSpot.com for crc failures you'll find a forum about it. If it's an issue on my end I'll try again to upload the girlpack folders.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey all, I originally made this pack for myself, but since deep fakes are accepted, I will share it.

It's quite huge (~530 MB), but i think my pack it's also quite damn good. It contains quite a lot of videos for the same actions, the only one missing is footjob (don't have any in my library).

Let me know what you guys think.

Peace

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Great game! Really love it!
Have you ever thought about implementing a bit of fetish? And/or maybe Shemale stuff?
Since you can choose what policies to buy noone has to see stuff they don't want to, so maybe it would be a nice idea? Maybe Bukkake, Watersport, Pregnancy, whatever creeps out there like :D
Oh and maybe then you should implement the possibility to disable certain policies, in general a possibility i'd like to have.
However, keep up the good work!
For the fetish stuff, I intend to expand the event system to allow for "special" perfromances that only appear in the events (possibly with a "content warning", depending on the content). So that would include what you listed and more.
For shemale stuff, I won't add it myself to the game, since I'm not a big fan of it, but if someone feels like making a pack with it, I'll have no problem with it. The same goes for gay/lesbian, and any other type of content I'm not thinking of.

Disabling policies will be done at some point with the ability to choose what performance you want to happen in your booths, through an improvement.

Girlpack: Eva Notty Mega No anal, anal creampie or footjob. Some other categories have only one video. If anyone wants to make another pack to merge with this one, go ahead.
Girlpack: Angel Wicky Mega
Thanks for the packs!
Both added to the OP.

Hey all, I originally made this pack for myself, but since deep fakes are accepted, I will share it.

It's quite huge (~530 MB), but i think my Scarlett Johansson pack it's also quite damn good. It contains quite a lot of videos for the same actions, the only one missing is footjob (don't have any in my library).

Let me know what you guys think.

Peace
While I don't think deep fake are against the rules of the forum, I'm not personally a fan of the idea. So you're free to post this content but I won't add it to the OP. Sorry!

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
While I don't think deep fake are against the rules of the forum, I'm not personally a fan of the idea. So you're free to post this content but I won't add it to the OP. Sorry!
No worries man :) thank you for the game!

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I think having an option in the recruit menu that allows you to randomize a girls stats would be awesome, it would solve the issue of having "overpowered" girlpack characters. You could make the randomizer tiered so youd have one for cheap, mid tier and high end girls.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes