RPGM - Completed - Vera's Region Tour Diary [Coolsister]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Rather average, good enough for one playthrough. :cool::coffee:

*Combat.
    RPGM, slightly modified to not be an utter bore, but you won't lose anything if you edit your save.
    Of course, if you hadn't played hundreds of rpgm games yet, it may end up being more fun for you to not save edit in this game.

*Sound/music.
    Ambient is pleasant enough.
    Sex sound thankfully doesn't seem to be annoying, just average slap/entry/slurp sounds.

*Art.
    Fappable. Won't make your eyes bleed. Censored.
    X-ray during some sex scenes.

*Sex scene variety.
    Young boys, old men, gangbangs, prostitution, monster sex (lose to monsters to see those, or fight them naked and they may attempt to bind.) Lose to factions such as the thieves and be captured for a little fun at their hideout. (And a "boss" ending, if you want it. Can escape after fucking around.)

*Big exhibitionism focus.
    Can take off your clothes right at the start of the game, and keep playing it naked from then on.
    NPC's will react to this.

*Translation quality.
    Rather shit, i'd rate it 4/10, readable, just barely.
    Some parts aren't even translated and left in JP.
    Lazy job.

*Hints.

//Press alt+enter for full screen, press again to return, W to hide text box, A to show log, S to skip text.
    \\There are secrets.
    //Use bed/inn to switch between day/night cycle.
    \\Some scenes can be found only at night.
    //Losing in battle does not lead to game over, in most cases, but not all.

\\Brothel is in D-town, talk to the mayor. Money stops being a problem once you start whoring.
    //Game has multiple endings.
    \\Power Gloves are needed to move something heavy which blocks access to certain loot.
    //Old book can be translated by a dude who lives in a house located a bit west from D-town, and then a long way south.
    \\Don't talk to fairies til you get a quest to collect fairy dust or you can get stuck.

Have fun... if you can. :sneaky::coffee:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Vera’s Region Tour Diary has 42 sex scenes in total. Multiple scenes have variations for whether or not Vera is a virgin. There are 450 CGs in total, not counting pose art and character stills.

This game places a heavy emphasis on Vera having sex with younger men. Like the Mayor’s son! Vera is a strong adventurer with lots of determination, but she falls easily to the cock of a younger man! He’s still a virgin, but Vera wants to ride him, and take his youthful creampie! In fact, I don’t think there’s a single scene focused on old men!

Other fetishes include thigh sex, flashing, and the occasional forced sex scene. There is no talk of pregnancy or impregnation anywhere in the game, yet Vera still produces breast milk. It’s not realistic, but it sure is hot!

While there is no animation, the sheer variety of scenarios is absolutely wonderful! You see doggystyle, missionary, and even standing sex! And did Vera lose her virginity to forced sex? Or did she give it to the cute boy by the item shop? The choice is yours!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

+ the thing that is the first to be struck is that the game is very smooth, it is well optimized, there is no strange clipping when jumping through individual windows or trying to write or read it as it sometimes happens in some titles;
    + you can go as a virgin, erotic choices from which you can withdraw or skip;
    + nice line, surrounded by pretty nice erotic scenes;
    + it does not mechanically knock it down, but it certainly works, the fight itself is based on the elements, individual statistics and not only, and if there is not enough, even simple tasks with moving objects, shortcuts made of simple animation and a few other curiosities, and so much more than in most games on RPGMaker.

- In a few moments it may seem inconsequential and not very ambitious, it's usually based on very simple assumptions;
    - the main character is colorless, its behavior seems quite trivial;
    - sometimes irritating system of too fast loss of clothes, which forces us to walk naked or semi-naked or spamming the item for repair, I understand it is an erotic game but the first effect of destruction reveals far too much, in my opinion it should be somehow subdued

At first glance, nice with slightly bigger ambitions but after about 2 hours it turns out that I had to force myself to go through more stages. History did not attract me so much that I could get into the game itself. I like games in which I care about the fate of the main character, and here, despite some attempts, somehow I could not fully feel it. The main character seems to me to be presented without a soul. I realize that the characters are different, but here it looks like someone forgot to fill the gaps in her personality.

I recommend, however, for people who are looking for a nice, simple and light game with a naughty girl, for all others who want a more ambitious history with more interesting characters, I may not advise against it, but I warn you that they may fail.

Game time: >4 hour
    I did not finish the game, however, my last save was from the neighborhood of a 4-hour cycle of playing, so certainly above this number

Rating: 3/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

good story

good art

great difficulty curve

slight replay-ability with altered routes depending on choices made

decent amount of costume customization

best of all - fit female protagonist which we don't see often