Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's no incest in the tags so far but I'm considering it. I am not sure about the technical route I would eventually need to take since I am putting the game on patreon and they are opposed to it.
Honestly, I think the traditional Landlady patch would work fine here. I mean, she's even legitimately his landlady. ;-)

So far, I prefer the GF as a blonde, but I'm not opposed to being convinced otherwise.

A technical note, you use the tag {nw} several times. I think that may not be working as you intended. When playing, all we see is an instantaneous flash for the {nw}'d dialogue. There's no time to read it. I understand what you are trying to accomplish: you want the following dialogue to interrupt. Not sure how to implement that, maybe some variant of the pause function? Similarly, when you break a single piece of dialogue over multiple lines with three quote marks, we aren't seeing the dialogue; it speeds past us without time to read it. As it is, it is confusing and breaks immersion.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing where you take this one!

Edit: Okay, in another place, the three quotes dialogue worked fine. Maybe before I had accidentally clicked too many times.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, the description isn't truthful because we already know what will happen, you gave it away as soon as we started the game. If you want there to be some ambiguity as to whether the MC can attain the "dream" of having a threesome don't start the game with a scene in the middle of the threesome and flashback. It makes it clear that either 1) it is inevitable so choice doesn't matter or 2) it is a lie because choice does matter and that scene could theoretically not happen.

Personally I hope for the latter because I am not interested in fucking any of the poorly rendered women in this game. Not the worst I've seen but they have a certain plasticity to them that makes them unattractive. Otherwise, I suggest that a proofreader/editor would be a good idea due to spelling errors, etc. Character banter and dialogue is really good, I enjoy their personalities, just not their looks.

Last edited:

BvBFriese

Sep 16, 2018
Really like the start, and even if the relationships are more or less already cut out at the beginning, I'm in to see how it all unfolds.

I especially like the character / personality of "Lauren" and yes I also think that the blond hair suits her better, but I like her either way!

If more people prefer her with blonde hair I may have to think about keeping her that way, personally I like it more as well but so far I think the majority prefers the black and red.

There's no incest in the tags so far but I'm considering it. I am not sure about the technical route I would eventually need to take since I am putting the game on patreon and they are opposed to it.
PeerlessDepravity keep up the good work and just do what fits your liking and what seems right for you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeerlessDepravity

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
In the planned tags is Cheating, could anyone tell me how it works?
In my language, and in my culture, Cheating means that your partner has sex with someone else without you knowing it, that is, the famous "horn".
If it is the same case, would the mc be cheating, or will someone be cheated on him?
MC can cheat. There will be no NTR. Or as you put it, no horn. :)

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question:how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem and incest, yes I know some people don't like incest but I still want to know

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question:how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem and incest, yes I know some people don't like incest but I still want to know
Choices aren't hard at all. You can willfully choose to avoid some scenes. Other than that, decisions impact character dialogue and some behavior.

Yes, there will be harem. As for incest, I'm planning on it but am unsure of the technicalities so it's not in the tags for now. But the plan is yes.

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
More and more I see the irony in your name
Really? I am not allowed to have an opinion on the quality of the renders because of my name? The characters all have a plastic sheen to them and they, to me, are not fuckable.
Please don't turn this into a whole argument. I actually don't think he's that wrong, while doing the renders for this version I did find that I went too hard on the specular weight on most skins but decided to finish up the update with the ones I already had because I wasn't sure if the new versions were better.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Please don't turn this into a whole argument. I actually don't think he's that wrong, while doing the renders for this version I did find that I went too hard on the specular weight on most skins but decided to finish up the updates with the ones I already had because I wasn't sure if the new versions were better.
Thank you, the change looks good. And as I said before the dialogue and banter are great. Love the Oathbreaker and Ladybug scene. Actually having Ember call the MC Oathbreaker when he accidentally sees her changing was hilarious. The rest of what you are doing works, the plastic shine bothered me, but if that is going away then it isn't an issue. My overall issue is with the framing as a flashback gives the story an inevitability that I am not a fan of, but as I've said a lot before this and will say a lot after this - it is your game and story to tell, we can choose to continue with you or walk away. Right now I am willing to see where you are leading us.

erkper

May 16, 2018
If more people prefer her with blonde hair I may have to think about keeping her that way, personally I like it more as well but so far I think the majority prefers the black and red.
I'm not sure if I'm in the majority or minority, but I think Lauren is way hotter as a blonde. And that's not my usual take in these games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm in the majority or minority, but I think Lauren is way hotter as a blonde. And that's not my usual take in these games.
I'm always for red hair but this is probably the one time I think it would be best to leave her blonde. I think it works for her.

Reactions: EaviL and erkper

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I think the traditional Landlady patch would work fine here. I mean, she's even legitimately his landlady. ;-)

So far, I prefer the GF as a blonde, but I'm not opposed to being convinced otherwise.

A technical note, you use the tag {nw} several times. I think that may not be working as you intended. When playing, all we see is an instantaneous flash for the {nw}'d dialogue. There's no time to read it. I understand what you are trying to accomplish: you want the following dialogue to interrupt. Not sure how to implement that, maybe some variant of the pause function? Similarly, when you break a single piece of dialogue over multiple lines with three quote marks, we aren't seeing the dialogue; it speeds past us without time to read it. As it is, it is confusing and breaks immersion.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing where you take this one!

Edit: Okay, in another place, the three quotes dialogue worked fine. Maybe before I had accidentally clicked too many times.
Somehow I missed this post, but thanks. I see your point and you are absolutely right. I'll revise the {nw} tags in the future (y).

Thank you, the change looks good. And as I said before the dialogue and banter are great. Love the Oathbreaker and Ladybug scene. Actually having Ember call the MC Oathbreaker when he accidentally sees her changing was hilarious. The rest of what you are doing works, the plastic shine bothered me, but if that is going away then it isn't an issue. My overall issue is with the framing as a flashback gives the story an inevitability that I am not a fan of, but as I've said a lot before this and will say a lot after this - it is your game and story to tell, we can choose to continue with you or walk away. Right now I am willing to see where you are leading us.
See there's the thing, I don't know if I want to completely remove the specular reflection as I actually really like how it looks in some scenes. My main gripe with it is that it makes the reflections too obvious when the same character is rendered in more than one position in the same place. It requires more testing since as it stands I'm not completely satisfied with either version.

As for the story, the relationship with those two is the main plot. There will be player input in how it progresses but it will progress.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
PeerlessDepravity I wish you all the best with the future of the game and hope this becomes a huge success for you :) I really wish I could play but by the looks of it I wouldn't be able to enjoy it due to the sharing a LI with anyone else or the lesbian side to the story. I am not hear to have a go about any part of what your doing or anyones kinks and I only felt like I want to say something as it looks a very promising game with beautiful looking girls but sadly not my kind of content. Anyway i'm rambling and just want to say all the best and goodluck (y) :)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes