BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Bad things/good things.. Hey the first big good thing is I like your game and I'm gonna be playing it for as long as you keep updating it. The bad things? Well they might more of guidance/advice/observations that you can take with a grain of salt. More of suggestions? But in no way trying to be a prick about it. Not sure why but the beginning scene with both girls didn't hit the sweet spot for some reason.. was glad when that was over tbh. To me the game really should have started with seeing your buddy off on the train. Read somewhere that the exchanges were overlong and that also was a bit true.. ALTHOUGH I do prefer that to when other DEVs jump from scene to scene like a cheaply cut cartoon. The back and forth might between some of the charactors meandered a wee bit but by no means was that in all of the exchanges. Gonna jump to another thing I read.. color of the hair main GF.. gotta say color me into the prefer the blonde hair. Enjoyed the best friends Mom.. and sister. Looking forward to more with both. The conversations(besides a few being long) were well written.. did see a few spelling mistakes but didn't write them down.. Great renders/scenes.. great cast of charactors.. pretty good overall. 6.5/10 kinda arbitrary but that's where I see this one atm. Do like that you interact with a lot of the people leaving comments here for you.

Pretty sure I've missed some things I was gonna say. .Unpaid daughter/receptionist was well done.. played both ways in the storage room/ladder and enjoyed what happened when she fell but replayed it the second way.. I try to do playthroughs how I feel I would do it in RL for the more immersive experience even if that makes me miss stuff on a playthrough. Can't wait to meet the MC's aunt. Hell can't wait to see more of this.. bookmarked it and hopefully will be seeing you many more times in the future. Hushing now.. cheers!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nice little game we have here. After the revamp it looks definitely better.
All girls are beautiful although I think both of the black ladies' bodies are a tad bit exaggerated for my taste.
But anyway, they're all sexy.

The story has a somwhat interesting premise. However, it occurred to me that if the game is apparently a flashback and our MC does end up pulling off the thruple we can play the game however we want and the outcome should always be the same, right? :KEK:
The writing is OK but I found the scene with Sharon quite precipitated. It didn't convince me; I didn't believe the conversation, sorry. In my humble opinion we were to early into the game to reach such an agreement between them, especially after so many years with barely any contact.

Also, I delved a little into the variables your choices set in the script and there's a lot of different things going on down there. Not sure if they'll all come into play later in a significant way or will just bring about minor changes in different scenes. We'll see.
Anyway, as for the new lady we just met, apart from gorgeous she's really funny and I played her scene as I would myself: I chose to scold her for being unprofessional (tyrant route) but then played it cool and treated her more playfully. In any case, it seems to open a path where you will dominate (?) her or something along those lines.
I'm also really intrigued by how admitting to being lazy will affect the game in the future though.

Oh, I forgot. Dev, there's a lot of free music you can add to the game. Please, consider grabbing some since it always helps to create a much more believable atmosphere (if chosen properly, of course.)

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Personally I find that music usually detracts from VN's but if there's a demand for it I'm not opposed to including it.

Reactions: Aristos

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Personally I find that music usually detracts from VN's but if there's a demand for it I'm not opposed to including it.
Music is super hard to do right. I usually mute games, but there are a few out there where the music helps set the mood. BaDIK is one. Leap of Faith is another. Unless you're really skilled at making playlists, it's probably not worth your time.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It just something I personally enjoy but again, it all comes down to the time and resources you have.
If it would upset your development schedule just focus on more important aspects. It's like the icing on the cake, you know.
And thank you so much for your post! :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This one keeps going from strength to strength another great update and I loved the introduction of Vanessa a really good female cast with this one which is a huge plus was good to get an Ember scene even if it wasn't what we thought it would be :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeerlessDepravity

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This one keeps going from strength to strength another great update and I loved the introduction of Vanessa a really good female cast with this one which is a huge plus was good to get an Ember scene even if it wasn't what we thought it would be :p
Just wait. Ember seems quite dominant, or pushy to say the least. Who knows what she'd be capable of if we pissed her off when she was changing :Kappa:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is a great game that i had fun playing my only complaint would be why there isn't a larger bed/more girls with MC at start of the game ;)
All the girls are gorgeous and Julia is smoking hot, each character is unique and interesting and the dialogues are really well done it gives more depth to the characters imo and can't wait to meet the Queen :love: and hopefully there would be more MILF's, all in all a nice story about an introverted big shot who is learning to fly/form a Harem, Hype for the next update and if it indeed a sci-fi i would really be bamboozled :LOL:

Reactions: PeerlessDepravity

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Vertices [v0.1.4] [Peerless Depravity] - Original Size: 1.26 GB

Download Win,Linux (76MB): - - -
Download Mac (60MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes