EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header4.png

Overview:
After your best friend moved away for university he left you with some inspiring words and a task to look after his sister who will soon start college along with you and your short term girlfriend. Taken by your friend's words, you decide to start living college life to the fullest. Will you have the drive to get everything you desire?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-03
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: Peerless Depravity - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac
(v0.1.6): - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH MOD

*Unofficial, not released by Developer. Download and use at your risk!

TeaserPics_1.jpg TeaserPics_2.jpg TeaserPics_4.jpg TeaserPics_5.jpg day1FLhousecall33.png day1gfhousecall23.png day1officeScene46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Pretty decent game honestly. The renders are average, but most of the girls look good.
The writing isn't bad, a bit wordy at times. Dialogue is fluid and fun with a multitude of pop culture references to boot.
There aren't many choices, so therefore they have minor effects for now.

After your best friend moved away for the university he left you with some inspiring words...
"Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee, fuck like rabbits" :WeSmart:

Last edited:

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Thanks for the kind words!

not bad characters. A bit short to start. Looking forward for more.
I'm pushing my poor graphics card to it's limit. I'll promise I'll add more content asap ;).

Android port please
I actually had not considered doing an Android port but I'm currently downloading the necessary packages for it. I'll reply as soon as I test it to see if it works.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Planned: Anal Sex, Cheating, Corruption, Harem, Group Sex, Harem, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, School setting
When Harem has to be stated twice like that, I'm not sure whether I should to be glad (that we get TWO harems) or worried (that someone will set up an alternate harem). :p :LOL:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Dont get the fetish of harem tbh. Most of these games have a lack of tension and entertainment (Triangle, and that 2. game of the dev) or try to add some with some more or less artifical drama plot (WVM). You can get enough of all of that without cults, gangs, military organisations and stuff, just pure by "real" life problems.

The start is off putting for me because of that. We get the 2 girls and are free to fool around - that is clear in the first 2-3min of the game. :( Why should I play the game then? To see some made up drama and for some other side-chicks?

Especially because of the premise (watch over my sister) ... and yes, we all know we probably will get to fuck her, but to see that threesome in the opening ... I dont know. It feels wrong ... There could be so much nice stuff to struggle for the GF or the BFs sister ...and if that is what his friend meant when he said the MC should be a friend to his sister ^^

The girls look quite nice and the foundation is ok. But there is not much to see - the preview images are all there is, just with some filler images.

Its not a 0.1 - more a 0.0.1, demo, teaser or intro.

Edit:
And before someone says "then dont play games with harem tag" - I try most games, even if they have tags I dont root for or like that much. I do play WVM and its fun - just like some sweets. Its fine and I can enjoy it, but it gets to sweet to really be great (for me). And I will keep an eye on this, because it looks like a solid game. Just need way more content - and when a game starts with so few, the often have small updates too. And that could be a problem here. Especially the release should be substantial, because that is the only version without any time limit or release pressure.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Mhh. Dont get the fetish of harem tbh. Most of these games have a lack of tension and entertainment (Triangle, and that 2. game of the dev) or try to add some with some more or less artifical drama plot (WVM). You can get enough of all of that without cults, gangs, military organisations and stuff, just pure by "real" life problems.

The start is off putting for me because of that. We get the 2 girls and are free to fool around - that is clear in the first 2-3min of the game. :( Why should I play the game then? To see some made up drama and for some other side-chicks?

Especially because of the premise (watch over my sister) ... and yes, we all know we probably will get to fuck her, but to see that threesome in the opening ... I dont know. It feels wrong ... There could be so much nice stuff to struggle for the GF or the BFs sister ...and if that is what his friend meant when he said the MC should be a friend to his sister ^^

The girls look quite nice and the foundation is ok. But there is not much to see - the preview images are all there is, just with some filler images.

Its not a 0.1 - more a 0.0.1, demo, teaser or intro.

Edit:
And before someone says "then dont play games with harem tag" - I try most games, even if they have tags I dont root for or like that much. I do play WVM and its fun - just like some sweets. Its fine and I can enjoy it, but it gets to sweet to really be great (for me). And I will keep an eye on this, because it looks like a solid game. Just need way more content - and when a game starts with so few, the often have small updates too. And that could be a problem here. Especially the release should be substantial, because that is the only version without any time limit or release pressure.
Hey don't you dare blaspheme harem.:mad:

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes