MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I got around to playing this, and it is really well made. I am just not into these types of relationships (I am a bit of a Harem purist) and that is ok. I hope you continue your work and your project sees success. It's just not for me. I'll be rooting for you dev. :)

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I got around to playing this, and it is really well made. I am just not into these types of relationships (I am a bit of a Harem purist) and that is ok. I hope you continue your work and your project sees success. It's just not for me. I'll be rooting for you dev. :)
Sorry it's not your thing but thanks for giving it a try anyway and for the encouragement!

To clarify my vision for this a bit, the two poster girls will eventually develop into a relationship with the MC and with each other. The rest of the girls introduced will be involved with the MC (with consent from these two), except for the MC's friend's mother, which will be kept a secret.

As for the android port, I was getting errors when trying to make the build so I'll have to revisit it at a later time.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vertices v0.1.7-pre-release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.02.2022 (v0.1.7-pre-release)

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm in the minority that thinks the first girl seems better with blonde hair, than with that black-red color that is more and more often in DAZ games.

Question: Since there is no incest in the tags, will we be tortured with a gorgeous aunt that we can't get our hands on, or at least she's gonna be an undesirable one? :D

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vertices v0.1.
That's amazing, thank you. I tried to do it but failed hard :\

I'm in the minority that thinks the first girl seems better with blonde hair, than with that black-red color that is more and more often in DAZ games.

Question: Since there is no incest in the tags, will we be tortured with a gorgeous aunt that we can't get our hands on, or at least she's gonna be an undesirable one? :D
If more people prefer her with blonde hair I may have to think about keeping her that way, personally I like it more as well but so far I think the majority prefers the black and red.

There's no incest in the tags so far but I'm considering it. I am not sure about the technical route I would eventually need to take since I am putting the game on patreon and they are opposed to it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That's amazing, thank you. I tried to do it but failed hard :\

If more people prefer her with blonde hair I may have to think about keeping her that way, personally I like it more as well but so far I think the majority prefers the black and red.

There's no incest in the tags so far but I'm considering it. I am not sure about the technical route I would eventually need to take since I am putting the game on patreon and they are opposed to it.
I'd defo go for the blonde as well, as I said, that hairstyle with those colors is more and more often.

I'd guess you had to change the aunt to some family friend or caretaker, landlady if you want to be "original". Then it would fly on patreon.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Doesnt matter much but still wanted to mention that according to the usual format of f95 you should add unofficial android port in category others and not in extras. Extras should be for walkthroughs and fan signatures

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Patreon seems like a load of bull honestly. Picky with games but not with the nasty fetishes that people post there. Will give this one a try... Vertices ... I like the title

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, just started to play: the first scene almost made me close the game, i really don't like when games start in the "future", just tell the story from the beggining, please. The resdes are pretty good so far, and the premisse is promissing.

Okay, finished this version, really short demo, but could get an idea of the relashionships, and how they started, still don't like the begging, and another per peev of mine is the thinking, its okay for the character to have two "clicks" of thinking in one cene, put any more than that feels like time stoped, and just straight exposition, the dialogue is where a visual novel shines, not narration. As i said before, it looks promissing, and i think it can be very good, but i still don't like knowing the "future"

Reactions: mofonistik

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
I know it probably won't be but i kinda hope the red hair for the Gf will be optional cause i honestly prefer the blonde think it suits her more story and characters are great so far so can't wait for next update:)(y)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes