MikaelDX

Sep 10, 2018
When I inspect the files, I found a Torjan Heur in it, not doubting the filles..., but can anyone confirm that it has the same problem?

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I kept losing in the beginning, I am completely confused with how this game is suppose to play out. Is there a guide or any general beginner tips? Tips and tricks or an outline of how to get started would be appreciated.

Reactions: paddyo73

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VesperLustAndHunger-0.1.49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 6, 2024
Hello, I kept losing in the beginning, I am completely confused with how this game is suppose to play out. Is there a guide or any general beginner tips? Tips and tricks or an outline of how to get started would be appreciated.
Drink blood from animals in the park, drink blood either in hospital or prostitution, buy blood packets in the store somewhere

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there no way to actually get blood from being a stripper? Because that seems to be the sole point of taking that job, but instead you just get a romance with a girl who looks like she does heroin?

I get that it's probably just not implemented yet, but right now it basically makes getting the stripper-job feel like a trap-option.
It cost me multiple days and a lot of money to get started on this route (and locked me out of the hospital route) and in exchange... I get nothing?

So about cheat engine, you will see in the pictures, sorry about grammar mistakes, hoping that was helpful.
Hmm. The day cheat doesn't seem to work if you let time progress past March.
In april, whether I do day-of-the-month or total-days-played, I get no results on the second search

Also, the other hunt options in the park, are those not implemented? I figured I just needed to raise my stats, but I did and nothing happened.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mr.thibbit

palichan

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I wanted to answer all of you, but it takes too damn long... I end up thinking too much and it takes hours of my day.
So... I'll just say that I'm very grateful for the love and attention Vesper has received since its release.

Also, seeing hundreds of your comments these past 5 months, a lot of them fall under the "bestiality" topic.

I have a side project called Regret Island that will have all that animal stuff, dogs, pigs, zoophilia and a lot of incest.
Mom & daughter, Brother & sister... etc.

So, if you are interested in following the development of my side project (you can register for free), please visit:

The art is as good as Vesper's.

I'll release the first version in December on itch.io and I'll come back here with a link. So, yeah... thanks for your time.
View attachment 4015823
Wow, supa good, boss! Take mah teez! Hope there is a female MC.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
My dude, I am highest tier on subscribestar of Regret Island, same artist as this game, very much heavy advocating for all sorts of animals and no girls left untouched by them, and I'm also advocation for Vesper to make an appearance on that island, either through some voodoo shit by the witch, kidnapping or just simply a rumor she has to check out on that Island :p

Also. Wyse (Dev) promised to put in atleast some dog for Vesper as long as I keep bitching about it, but in due time, I also told him if he makes her a cameo on the island I would get of his back in regards to having to ''muddle'' the more vanilla vibe of Vesper in her own game, also there will be werewolves in Vesper game, so at least knotted dicks will enter her at some point in her own game.

Most birds don't have a penis so that will require some artistic freedome but could be done.
Currently on the list (mostly my list at this point :p): Dog, horse, pig, dolphine, turtle, wolf, (giant) rat,
- My motto is currently the motivations for this games undertone: ''pretty girls on freaky cocks'' :p

Hope this helps, and I would say, very much worth the subscription since we know what the artist can do, great art in this game with Vesper, and Regret Island is a litteral respons from the Dev because of all the requests from all of us freaks about bestiality!
whats regret island? cant find it anywhere

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes