CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
I am torn on this one. On the one hand, I like when games let you discover things on your own. Hate this common notion around here that every game needs to clearly explain everything and completely remove grind. On the other hand, I just spent the entire 90 in-game days grinding the journalist job and I got nothing, no endings, no scenes, nothing. Maybe I need more lust, well, I did that but then I don't have time to get max level.
It'd be really helpful if there were more indicators about which activities will lead to content, at least during this state of development where there are quite a few things missing. Only 5 save slots doesn't help either.
Normally, I'm okay with grindfest games, I find them relaxing in a monotonous way, but doing that amount of grind for nothing in the end it's... frustrating to say the least.

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately I dont have the ability to support on things like subscribestar and patreon (only able to buy games eg dlsite, steam etc), would it be possible to get Regret Island uploaded here when its in a playable state? It sounds right up my alley!

Keep up the good work!

Akita D' Boa

Jun 9, 2017
female protag, they will never learn
Is someone forcing you to play? Has someone locked a family member of yours in a dungeon and forced you to play the game?

Sorry, buddy. But if none of the above applies to you, just close the game and uninstall it.

I don't understand these people. All the information about the game is right there in the tags and yet they come here laying down the law.

I don't like games that contain homosexuality, If I see the "gay" tag, why the hell would I open it? Or even worse, why I'll go to the forum and say that "gay" games suck ?...

Come on man, grow up a little bit.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is there more? i had only 1 event
Haven't run into anything else with him.
you must be extremely new to the internet... come talk again when you have been ''exposed'' and consequently gotten more bored to the vanilla stuff
Bro has an Orc for a profile picture but he shook. Hmmm~
Can the protagonist be dominant or sadistic? Or is a corruption game?
She becomes more confident as you go on, this makes her more openly sexual.
Some scenes she's dominant some others she's subby.
Depends on the character.

Reactions: ByronBurkey

Kerry9

Jul 23, 2019
This sort of needs an endless mode or something after you get a certain amount of endings idk, because i can barely do anything completely and time runs out already

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kezza329

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I do not understand-- how do people get to endings in this game?

With the strip club unavailable content and the character telling me to get blood in strip-club booths, the only way to get blood is by hunting or buying bloodbags. But I do not earn enough money for bloodbags and hunting barely sates anything.
I'm so confused on how this game as such high scores when it is nowhere near in a state of playability yet.

I do want to enjoy this game. It has amazing artwork and the story is genuinely really interesting. However, the gameplay loop is problematic in its current state, simply due to the lack of blood.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Can you only run into the homeless guy once?
Edit: NVM, he's just very rare. Sheesh.
There's at least a second event with him, but tbh events in general seem to be so rare that you won't get many through your playthrough.

I don't know if they're tied to certien days or osmething, but even freezing the day-count so I can play 300 days didn't let me see all of them.

Plus, there's a tendency for stuff to trigger early before you have the stats to actually use it.
In my first (non-cheating) playthrough I got the robbery event (x2), the homeless guy and the groped-on-a-train event, but literally the only option I had for all of them was to just pass the event by because she wasn't slutty enough to do anything.

(With the second robbery event I managed to get his gun because i'd been training my speed.
I thought it would be useful for some kind of combat that i assumed would be coming later in the game, but nothing ever did. At least speed is useful for hunting, unlike intelligence and charisma which seem worthless.)

I hadn't had Vesper masterbate enough, so she wasn't slutty enough to do anything in any of the other events.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There's at least a second event with him, but tbh events in general seem to be so rare that you won't get many through your playthrough.

I don't know if they're tied to certien days or osmething, but even freezing the day-count so I can play 300 days didn't let me see all of them.

Plus, there's a tendency for stuff to trigger early before you have the stats to actually use it.
In my first (non-cheating) playthrough I got the robbery event (x2), the homeless guy and the groped-on-a-train event, but literally the only option I had for all of them was to just pass the event by because she wasn't slutty enough to do anything.

With the second robbery event I managed to get his gun because i'd been training my speed.
I thought it would be useful for some kind of combat that i assumed would be coming later in the game, but nothing ever did.
At least speed is useful for hunting, unlike intelligence and charisma which seem worthless.
It's not tied to day because I keep resetting mine using cheat engine.
I got him on day 2, and then much more later on, and then on day 10ish again.
It's random and the weight is definitely not very high. I've only seen the puppy once as well.

I love what this game is going for but if they're going to artificially give us a time limit why are the events so rare?
Why is the grind so slow? Getting Lust up means you can't really use it anywhere..
I'm sure it'll get ironed out as development goes but right now cheat engine day resets is the only option.
I understand organic cut-offs. You don't need to steal blood or be a prostitute if you can strip, but the time limit? Eh.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes