• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vice [v4] [Storyteller97]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RogueFOXHOUND

This was the kind of eroge we should always have. Unlike all others you'll find here or patreon, it has REAL sex by definition. Vaginal. Plain and simple. No constant softcore hj ,bj, peeping or dream sequence wasteful garbage no one wants. When you get a sex scene, it's a sex scene. In addition,the story is good, letting the player feel in control instead of writing MC being a spineless simp who gets used or just does what the girls want like others do. AAA content here. wish dev would come back to finish.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

Overall a solid game. The build-up with your main love interest is nice and slow but there is plenty of quick fap content along the journey. This game is better written than most and avoids most of the cliches which is a nice change of pace. The art is different - I was excited to see something other than the same old recycled models at first but to be honest by the end I was tired of it. Definitely worth checking out at least once.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rundmck

A "realistic" take on a developing mother son relationship. The writing is the biggest strength here, with it's grounded portrayal of the yearning and self loathing that comes with the incestuous desire. MC's relationship with Maria was developing an interesting dynamic as well. Though the fruition of the mother son relationship was not satisfactory and felt rushed. A foreboding score adds to the forbidden love feeling. You can choose the path your MC takes in his treatment of the girls around him but it doesn't change much in the grand schemes. This one's more like a kinetic novel.

What will definitely turn many people off is the character models. They look like childish claymation toons. And the fact that this was abandoned before even the halfway point. So, deducting 2 stars for these glaring faults.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

GemKiller

The writing is not bad, but the models are not realistic and the story has a lot of mental illness. In particular, the protagonist is so dominant that he prevents the prostitute from mixing with others, including her husband. On the other hand, when his father beats his pregnant mother, who seems to love him very much, he does not say a word. A really strange story on different levels.
    Although if mom's distraction and noise is your thing, then this game might be right for you.
    and since it's abandoned can't give it the benefit of the doubt either.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

shnackzie

I thought this was gonna be hot, but it kinda feels like watching Lego's hump.

And the progression is ruined when the action LEAPS from a innocent kiss to doggystyle. Take it slow! Story's good, but I have no interest in the prostitute. Pace is good, not too much text and unnecessary stuff.

And there's too much zooming! scenes need more overview.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sslsh

This is BY FAR my fav incest vn right now. Pacing/story, amount of content, graphics, everything is just perfect. It also has a bit of reverse cucking and pregnancy thrown in for good measures. So that covers almost all of my fetishes. This is not a crazy fuckfest kind of incest game. The pacing actually makes things believable.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

cryptoninja

Very talented dev. Love The Changing Seasons and this one, Vice. Great story, great graphics and can't wait for more. Please support his dev if you can. Quality of this caliber needs to gain a wide audience.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Nope

Almost skipped over this game because the model for the MC makes him look about 12. That said, the game is excellent for someone like myself who has a bit of a pregnancy fetish. It is also just generally well made.

EDIT: Lowering my rating since it's abandoned and the rating I had was at least partially based on how promising I thought the game was.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Yakusai No Akuma

5 stars to everything especially GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS

Considering this is only 320 mb game , ''ONLY'' ...

This developer deserving not 5 stars - instead 10

YOU KNOW THE DRILL :

Many liars devs like the one from Wife & Mother game have zero action in 5 years

THIS GAME IS RELATIVE YOUNG AND ONLY 320 MB

Still graphic is so unique , dozen animations , action , story is very nice every little thing amaze me so much.

And once again : I CANT BELIEVE ITS ONLY 320
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Throwawayxyz

Ton of fun, don't see games like this one all over the place . I'm a little eh on the relationship with the mom after the last chapter but it's still working for me overall. The main character is a great mix of douchebag and funny lol. Thanks dev!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Nice looking game with good scenes and pretty good if kinda heavy handed writing and a fine story, but a bit too grim, mopey and humorless for my tastes. Don't let the art style fool you it's pretty heavy stuff and the MC is asshole. I don't want to ding the game too much because this is all likely what the dev is going for but ultimately any positives of the game didn't outweigh the oppressive tone of the game enough for me to keep playing past the 3rd chapter as things didn't show any sign of relenting or taking a breather.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

latincat

definitely that wine label is very bad apart from that good game the rest of what I write here with google translator is filler Greetings from a Chilean wine producer I will follow the progress point point point.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tuviejalamugrienta

Odd models, great scenes and writing

The MC model looks cartoonishly small, but the CHARACTER in-game is -no doubt- an adult.
    Google the manga "Goodnight Punpun". The main character is depicted as a lazily sketched bird. That doesn't mean that the character IS a bird. Get it?
    Idk why the dev did it that way. And what about the family car? Looks like a plastic toy XD
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Retrofire

This is an unexpectedly difficult review to write.

First the good: The writing is top-notch, with comparatively few grammatical errors and excellent conversational English.

The story remains readable and flows fairly smoothly, other than having enough time skips/flashbacks to sometimes be a little confusing if you're not paying close attention.

While I appreciate the motivations of the main character's interest in his mother being FAR better articulated than in most wincest games, the MC's "love" for her feels less like kink, and more like an unhealthy obsession most of the time. The MC's grandfather even calls it that, which leads me to give the dev the benefit of the doubt that this is tied to the underlying story. More on this later.

The art style isn't something I'm going to rate the game on, as everyone has personal preferences. I didn't find it super off-putting in and of itself. Single Again uses a similar large-eyed cartoonish approach to great effect.

That said, the art itself is somewhat inconsistent. There is a scene where the main character is given a handgun that appears so small in his hand that one is reminded of Will Smith's character in Men in Black receiving the Noisy Cricket from his mentor. Clearly, the artist has never handled a firearm before either, as the gun is handed to the MC barrel forward, loaded, and with the clerk's finger on the trigger, but I digress.

Otherwise, for art, the likely main antognist in particular looks so cartoony, he is jarring even against the backdrop of the already cartoony MC and his "love interests."

On the other end of the spectrum, the female characters generally still manage to be attractive, particularly Maria. I was struck by how expressive the dev was able to make her eyes in a few scenes. Ironically, to my admittedly subjective tastes, I found the nurse at the grandfather's hospital (a throwaway character) to be the most attractive female in the game so far.

Now to the crux of my (subjective) issue: The main character is unlikeable to me. Many games suffer from unlikeable main characters, and it's not necessarily a dealbreaker: To me, Summer with Mia and Echoes of Lust both have MC's that score with their mothers by leveraging unscrupulous tactics that amount to rape. I realize what's anathema to some is legitimate kink to others, so I try to contain my bias here.

That said, even if the MC here takes the most "noble" choice every time, he's still revealed to be a selfish, manipulative little shit. I hope that as the game progresses, there is a way for the MC to find happiness for himself, his mom, and Maria that doesn't make me feel like human refuse.

Development is devilish work, and it's hard to put yourself out there for the whole world to criticize. As such, while I feel like the current effort is worthy of a 3.5, I will give it 4 stars in hopes that the obviously-intelligent dev keeps at it, and has a few twists and turns for us who see the potential of the game now in spite of having reservations about the character we're put in the driver's seat of.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

The art is weird, but very well done. Although well made, it loses its sex appeal with the weird bodies. With all the effort that went into crafting this, the obvious fail is the intro of the mc. If you go to the huge effort and then explanations after explanation that he is old enough, the dev makes him look like he is 10.

The MCs pesonality is confusing and not consistent. Goes from a passionate, love her no matter what to a domineering asshole, back to kind, to a thoughtful 40 year old brain, to a child attitude.

I gave it a go due to the ratings, and wanting to see this art tried, all I came away with was a confusing run. Regardless of the art, and some folks like it, and the childlike mc, some folks like that too...its too off for myself.

This game, even with the different art style could be amazing. Abandon the childlike mc and go with a actual adult mc, get rid of the inconsistent mc, either you are shit human being or a decent fellow with a very problems, and you would have a gem.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The writing is not bad, but the models aren't realistic, and the story has a lot of mental sickness. In particular, the protagonist is so dominant he forbids a prostitute to bang with others including her own husband; on the other hand he doesn't say a word when his dad beats his pregnant mom whom he supposedly loves so much. Really weird story on so many levels.

Though if perversion and mom-banging is your thing, this game might be OK for you.

[v3]
  17. 5.00 star(s)

QuixoteTheDon

great story, condensed plot and characters for a change. meaning there are just two females to bang and because of it the story seems richer and more complex. more devs should focus on less characters, meanin less renders, meaning more main plot.

the art is out there but you get used to it after a while and start to appreciate its uniqueness.

great game so far overall
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

I agree with what others have mentioned about what stands out about this game is the well-written story and dialogue. As another reviewer said, it's rare to see a mother/son incest game show the innermost thoughts of why the MC chooses to do what he does. Between this and the clean, straightforward dialogue that keeps the story moving forward, this has potential to be among the best titles of this genre. Good writing is always the missing ingredient.

Sure, it also helps that the game hits up my favorite fetishes--incest (esp. mom/son), milf, pregnancy-- but I think it's important that Vice is up-front about its kinks and uses it to shape the story. Incest mother/son pregnancy is still a rare genre combination, but rather than fearing that it would offend those who aren't into impregnation and making pregnancy only an optional ending, it straight up introduces it early on in the story and letting its ramifications presumably shape the trajectory for the rest of the game. This is important, because the appeal of impregnation isn't just seeing the baby bump: it's how pregnancy reconfigures the relationships between the characters, as well as raising the taboo questions of how they explain the pregnancy to their family/friends/society. The writing emphasizes the kinks this game hits--"Breed me"--as well as the use of internal view, which looks very good and I hope the dev continues to make use of in different forms.

Art is distinct and different from the DAZ3D images that we've become used to. It can be a little polarizing, though I think it works pretty well. (Though I will complain that I think Maria is actually more attractive than the mother, and that the MC's face looks a bit too middle-aged for me)

But I think those points are minor. The important thing is to just let the writing and kinks wash over you and enjoy this well-crafted story so far. Keep it up, dev!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

pdegree122

Great, cohesive storyline with very little typos or grammatical errors. The story was sweet and the choices were not half-assed. Pacing of the story was perfect.

One thing I would change is add a rough date/time caption to the start of the scenes. The story jumps back and forth in time too much that it's difficult to keep up with the chronology.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

derbertl

Didn't enjoy the art style kinda it's just tough for that kinda game it's so childish that it somehow feels wrong also gives less room for nice skin textures gives bogus eyes and wonky figures that aren't that appealing with enormous hands and feet and heads. Hated the way mc talked it didn't feel like an eager 18yo more like a 30+yo cold calm calculating psycho bastard it didn't work for me also the way his thoughts are presented didn't mesh well.
    Humour was none there, i was mislead thought it could be funny with that artstyle but that's ok , this is a straightforward "foster"son fucks mommy story with dark vibes. Not sure why there is an advice to play with sound there is one song of about 20s looped thena weird plop and a slap sound in the game that's it.
    Best looking things were the swimwear then the vacuum cleaner and the girl in the tv ... also no animations and very short playtime with only 4 characters (less than 30mins at v2) even if it's ok for a first game that doesn't net extrastars for me.