Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Victoria in Big City 0.4 !!!

Welcome!

Finally, after such a long time, I was able to complete this update.

I didn't realize it would take this long but it's finally done. In the future, I will try to make sure that there are not such long gaps between updates. Nevertheless, let's get to the concrete.

First of all, I would like to say that finally, the game has really good dialogue. And at this point, a huge thanks to #Dwayne, who did a tremendous job and improved the old dialogues throughout the game, and also wrote the dialogues for this update. I'm extremely grateful to him for his time, finally, the text spoken by the characters doesn't scare you away and according to my opinion, and hopefully yours as well, the game has gone to a higher level. Thanks, Dwayne!

For my part, I put a lot of emphasis on creating better animations than before, of course, I'm still far from the effect I would like to achieve, but I think I have made a little progress in this regard. There are some shortcomings but they are lessons for me for the future. In this update, there are 13 animations consisting of more than 1200 individual frames. The new content also has more than 700 images. This is the biggest update of all, by the way, as in the past, each new update is bigger than the previous one. Maybe not everyone will notice this because the content is spread out over different routes. And if you want to see everything, you have to make different choices, the game is not very complex yet, but with time it will grow more and more into bigger and smaller threads.

Not everything in this update is as I had originally planned, and I had to shorten some scenes so as not to further drag out the release of this version. Some of the scenes on me overgrew and caused a lot of problems, no less I am trying to develop and improve the visual level of the game.

I won't prolong it, I invite you to play and I hope you will have fun. I look forward to your comments and invite you to Discord. If you have any suggestions and if you come across any bugs let me know.

One more important thing is if someone has not played the previous version and has old save files, they may not work correctly. But if everything was fine in the previous version, there should be no problems now either.

Thanks to all the Patrons for their support and those who have been around for a long time for your understanding and faith in our project. Thank you!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Well atleast he or she dev has not proved their patreons wrong . I agree they took a lot of time but finally they rolled it out before the end of the year unlike that one typical dev who fakes on promises and returns with excuses.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Well atleast he or she dev has not proved their patreons wrong . I agree they took a lot of time but finally they rolled it out before the end of the year unlike that one typical dev who fakes on promises and returns with excuses.
No negetive comments guys.just play and fun ...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
No negetive comments guys.just play and fun ...
Also I have just started playing this game and again she is fucking Michael. There are other characters but why only there are sex scenes with only Michael? Why? Why can't we throw Michael out?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WinterHolidaysWithVictoria-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Also I have just started playing this game and again she is fucking Michael. There are other characters but why only there are sex scenes with only Michael? Why? Why can't we throw Michael out?
Ok ok script director I will told dev to create scenes with Victoria Engadge with other PPL.u have found Vic another scene and sm short scene.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Victoria in Big City [0.4.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.4 GB/ 626 MB) : ,

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Ahh i was hoping that it would be possible too go pure lesbian, but after this update its not looking good anymore shame. :(

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Sry man I not even play in Android.
I have realised that the game crashes during Michaels new update sex scene however when I try and run it on a 6gb Ram device it works fine but still lags , yet i managed to complete the game.

A good update, however could have been better. Definitely she should stop fucking Michael in the next update. Other characters should be given a chance. I expected the spa scene was it not included in this update? This was a teased in the images dev released for this update. Could find that scene.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
lesbian route? My gut tells me nope even tho I see a lesbian tag.

2 options.

either it's a lesbian route.

option 2: the girl we see with our mc is a slut and we get to fool around with her even tho she is one. also 9x out of 10 she is probably not even a love interest and even if she is she is the only 1 but to bad she is a slut.

am I far off or what? honestly why is it so hard to find a female protag game with a lesbian route?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gudil

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
lesbian route? My gut tells me nope even tho I see a lesbian tag.

2 options.

either it's a lesbian route.

option 2: the girl we see with our mc is a slut and we get to fool around with her even tho she is one. also 9x out of 10 she is probably not even a love interest and even if she is she is the only 1 but to bad she is a slut.

am I far off or what?
Until 0.3 it was looking ok for a pure lesbian path after this update i am not so sure

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG and Arra64

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Until 0.3 it was looking ok for a pure lesbian path after this update i am not so sure
welp ignore list it goes I fear smh.

what is the point of putting in a "lesbian path" then? welp thanks for telling.
so choices are pointless? you pick the "lesbian" path and she still go on a date with a dude and show signs of liking him?
so are we sure this is not a kinetic novel?

welp if anyone wanna recommend some female protag with a lesbian path I would highly appreciate it.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018

so choices are pointless? you pick the "lesbian" path and she still go on a date with a dude and show signs of liking him?

welp if anyone wanna recommend some female protag with a lesbian path I would highly appreciate it.
Well too be honest i don´t think it was ever promised, but it was a game where the choices in the beginning make you think that such a path was planned. Let me think a bit on that i play almost all lesbian vn.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

1st of all you should play "Winter Holidays with Victoria" if you do not already , it is a mini lesbian game in the extra in page 1.
2nd I played the game twice :
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0013.png
But I still have the FORCED date , but I still have hope at least because the middle "lesbian: 5" , Oh unless it is for Teasing us.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes