Mod Ren'Py Victoria in Big City [v0.55] - Gallery MOD v0.007[GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yep... sorry. Will post it in a bit. Just forgot. Lol.... I am out right now but will post it later. I finished it and "okay! That's done!" and then forgot I needed to post it.

• Haha
Reactions: The Sailor Man

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Updated! Phew!

Tested on a fresh install. Please let me know if there are any problems. Also, I didn't add any of the beach scene as it was just some basic HJ et al. If you really want them added, I can.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Updated! Phew!

Tested on a fresh install. Please let me know if there are any problems. Also, I didn't add any of the beach scene as it was just some basic HJ et al. If you really want them added, I can.
FYI, you might allow access to Google Drive, as of now, only you can access it.

nagyfero

Dec 11, 2017
2 animation
Updated! Phew!

2 animation is missing from sex scene on 2nd page 6 scene 83rd time with taht guy)

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for the mod. Could I request for your mod to forego the click image to unlock and have the scenes playable directly upon clicking them?

Encountered 2 errors in your mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those errors occured from chosing the right row 2nd scene on the 2nd page

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the mod. Could I request for your mod to forego the click image to unlock and have the scenes playable directly upon clicking them?

Thanks for the error message. I will look at it now.

As far as the unlock feature... I do this because some people want to discover the scenes on their own, and this gives them an "out" if they want it.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

The dev updated part of the script, but I found the animations and am updating now. Thanks again for the catch.