RPGM - Completed - Videl Quest H [Below the Equator]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spavon

The game is in the end quite poor and simplistic, a sequence of fights without interest and a scenario that fits in the palm of a hand.
    Just 2-3 interesting scenes, but even this one is really frozen, the dialogues have no particular humor or interest.
    The drawings are nice and it's always pleasant to be in this universe.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

there is no point in this existing, i rather just have the pictures and be done with it...
    no leveling is good...but then there's no point tot he repetitive random battles with saiba men (i just keep running away...)

the story is stupid and with poorly written English added to that...

the fact that the developer...forgot that bulma...THE SMARTEST CHARACTER IN THE DRAGON BALL MUTLIVERSE...
    is on the same planet and is a close friend who could easily cure her of anything...let alone dende...the dragonballs,majin buu...being rich...
    the story of dragon balls has so many protections for the heros there never was any risk to them...

also it is kind of annoying when you use a character then it not feel like them...videl a whore who would accept sec with a Stranger? let alone be physically overpowered by them?
    this is such poorly written crap...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Alereic

Interesting idea. Horrible execution. The fact that I have to type out 200 characters just to get this rating to go through is somehow less frustrating than the knowledge that this exists, but there you go.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qazad

ugh... art is ok, but the rest is utter garbage.

There is absolutely no reward for figthing the mobs and you should just escape rather than fight them, theres just no reason to fight, no exp, no item drop, no nothing. Just a waste of time and effort.

Only content in this game is 3 stages of clothing damage based off of hp rather than clothing endurance. toggable long/short hair variant. And about 7 cg's total that you earn by defeating the same copy-paste boss at the end of the maze. No options, no defeat/preventable h.

Better just download the full save posted and save yourself the trouble. It just aint good enough.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I'm rating it so highly for one simple reason...
    Its Dragon Ball Z!

Here's the scoop - no level up system, two small puzzles, can run from every single battle, no challenges, a tad bit tedious, only a half hour long, and I never climaxed while playing.

BUT! You get high quality art of like ten different Videl sex scenarios with good dialogue that's kinda hot! Videl giving Gohan a blowjob. Videl showing her pussy to Goten, Videl getting creampied by a stranger, Videl getting raped by Spopovich - and so on.

I rate this game so highly because - with a little improvement, I would definitely be in line to buy this game! It was after all, made by three people so what do you expect? I hope this game is successful enough for them to make some money and come out with a new game that's also dragon ball z related.

IF YOU LIKE VIDEL, PLAY THIS GAME!
    If you don't, definitely skip it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ArcAngel

This game was very short and unrewarding. Like there was no scene when you lose against the saibamen. Also long story short you never had to worry about combat as you can run from any normal battle. (I haven't tested running away from the boss battle) so health isnt a problem as long as you pick up the senzu bean in each map and never fight a single non boss. So all in all it wasnt worth the download or wasted time to play it. Also a tip would be to label the end game scenes so you dont have to test each one to find the only few good ones. Sorry.