Seeking Videos, animations and comis with style like this

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys,
I am looking for animations, videos, comics or similar with this art-style or similar and cum-dripping, cumflation and vice verca... I know this image is from the "game" Troll Busters, but I am looking for more/further (non-game) recommendations.

1696716789597.gif

Preferably uncensored. Hope you have some good hints! :D

• Love
Reactions: John2014

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Heya. Maybe you'd like to check Cloud Meadow and parasite in city, as well as animations by Teramussa (his twitter = [teramussa], pixiv = [60321636], Rule34 (the xxx version) = [userID =Teramussa], Rule34 (the paheal version) = [userID = teramussa).

Fair warning though, both [Cloud Meadow] and [parasite in city] have beasty content, in case that's not your cup of tea.

Here are some gifs, mostly ok (i think), but some involve bestiality. The ones with the blonde chick with leggings are from PiC, but redone by Teramussa.

Last edited:

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Heya. Maybe you'd like to check Cloud Meadow and parasite in city, as well as animations by Teramussa (his , , , ).

Fair warning though, both [Cloud Meadow] and [parasite in city] have beasty content, in case that's not your cup of tea.

Here are some gifs, mostly ok (i think), but some involve bestiality. The ones with the blonde chick with leggings are from PiC, but redone by Teramussa.
beasty stuff is completly fine for me.

I did know pic form before but the last animation you posted is completly new to me. I guess I missed some update.
Also will check out Cloud meadow, promissing animations.

Thank you

musma

Jun 27, 2023
You're welcome.
[...]I did know pic form before but the last animation you posted is completly new to me. I guess I missed some update.[...]
As i mentioned, those are from Teramussa. Let me clarify:

Since you've played/seen [parasite in city] before, the character and animations should be familiar. But the ones i posted are CUSTOM made by the artist Teramussa, BASED on the pre-existing ones from PiC (whose author's name i can't recall).

He works mainly with pixel-art, and mostly with fighting games characters. I think the thing that most stands out from his animations is the ass jiggle he adds. Check out his Streets of Rage/Blazing Field and Golden Axe animations and you will see.

Anyways, wish i could recommend more but i don't really do much exploring anymore so, at the top of my head that's all i have for now.

Cheers.

Reactions: charmaman

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
You're welcome.

As i mentioned, those are from Teramussa. Let me clarify:

Since you've played/seen [parasite in city] before, the character and animations should be familiar. But the ones i posted are CUSTOM made by the artist Teramussa, BASED on the pre-existing ones from PiC (whose author's name i can't recall).

He works mainly with pixel-art, and mostly with fighting games characters. I think the thing that most stands out from his animations is the ass jiggle he adds. Check out his Streets of Rage/Blazing Field and Golden Axe animations and you will see.

Anyways, wish i could recommend more but i don't really do much exploring anymore so, at the top of my head that's all i have for now.

Cheers.
okay got it now. Thank you. Great recommendations so far :)