Tool Abandoned Vidya Sexplorer v1.3

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
This is a project I started to organize my mess of an eroge folder, it's janky and I haven't touched it in about a year to fix the problems but it's at a state where it's decent enough to be usable. I don't know if I'll ever resume development and I'm half hoping someone will pick up the mantle or make their own version. Anyway here's the

Vidya Sexplorer v1.3

screen.png
What is this
A software to organize eroges.
It works by treating each indexed folder as an eroge and saving information about the game in a json file. Eroges can then be browsed and executed from within the program.

How to use
The sexplorer is split into a browsing program and an editing program.
You first need to open the editor, drag the game folders in, add the executables and information about the game, and after saving it you'll be able to browse the games in the browser.
For more information check the manual.

Features
- Sorting
- Basic searching
- Dlsite code look up
- Download tags from f95
- Rad manual

Installing
This is a python program that uses some third party libraries. You can either install the dependencies in the misc folder manually or run the setup.bat file in windows.
All libraries use specific versions which should work on most python 3 machines (including Windows 7).
Alternatively there's this untested executable version which might work without python or the dependencies.
exe version -