3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith’s son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief’s beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2021-09-09
Developer/Publisher: FlyRenders -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.27.0 Backers
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -

Extras:
lixnNTT.jpg k6bKdFV.jpg j9J2uRi.jpg Hilde.png Astri.png Village.png Longsword.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Graphics are really nice. One thing what I kinda missed in the sex scene - some kind of a "speed" slider, so I can adjust it myself how fast I want to go (+ her texts changing, etc). Additional button for spank/squeeze that ass would be nice. Gonna follow this game for sure (y)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Graphics are really nice. One thing what I kinda missed in the sex scene - some kind of a "speed" slider, so I can adjust it myself how fast I want to go (+ her texts changing, etc). Additional button for spank/squeeze that ass would be nice. Gonna follow this game for sure (y)
Hey, thanks for trying out the game. Each animation triggers a dialogue event, so with such a slider things might get a bit messy :closedeyesmile: Optional buttons that let you play different animations are going to be implemented in the future :eazyHype:.
Well it really depends on the animation, but I agree that spank/squeeze states are perfect for the current one.

Petsod

May 27, 2017
Played it yesterday and i loved this demo, can't wait to get more content!

Was thinkin about posting imgur link (album name "DtcEiwX") to map to tresures, but not allowed to post links yet.

Reactions: flyRenders

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Game looks really good, but been searching for those crates for half an hour, and only found one..:( so map/tips system would really be great!

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Game looks really good, but been searching for those crates for half an hour, and only found one..:( so map/tips system would really be great!
Hey, here is a hint I posted on reddit : When you start the quest, follow the gravel road and when it ends, you should keep walking straight forward, under the second tree is the first chest. Then you do a diagonal move to the left until you find the second chest, once there you go back to the location of the first chest and take the right diagonal.

If that does not help, please check out this picture for visual instructions, the chests spawn one after another, so you should go 1 -> 2 -> 3 (keep in mind that the image quality is low, FOG and other effects are turned off as well) -

J

JoanaStevens

yes, skyrim is a great game, and when you use mods in skyrim it gets even better

Reactions: Darkarhon

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hey, here is a hint I posted on reddit : When you start the quest, follow the gravel road and when it ends, you should keep walking straight forward, under the second tree is the first chest. Then you do a diagonal move to the left until you find the second chest, once there you go back to the location of the first chest and take the right diagonal.

If that does not help, please check out this picture for visual instructions, the chests spawn one after another, so you should go 1 -> 2 -> 3 (keep in mind that the image quality is low, FOG and other effects are turned off as well) -
What? No lootcrates from raiding? I have to actually find them, instead of having english peasants and monks collect it for me?

Reactions: Firsk
D

Deleted member 42

does the game have any content? , btw this looks like a skyrim mod haha

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
does the game have any content? , btw this looks like a skyrim mod haha
Currently it has 2500+ words, island + village ,1 quest and NSFW scenes and dialogues. You can also "Save" your progress, so when future versions are released you will be able to start playing from where you left.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Viking hmm that peaks the interest.Playing Sengoku Rance and Zoe's temptation atm but will certainly keep an eye on how this develops

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes