3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So I think shit bugged out.

I talk to the harold guy(did some fishing) before talking to alvida. and now I'm stuck to talk to harold.

Harold just has a continue option which does nothing.
Alvida just wants me to talk to harold.
and the sister just want me to talk to Alvida.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So I think shit bugged out.

I talk to the harold guy(did some fishing) before talking to alvida. and now I'm stuck to talk to harold.

Harold just has a continue option which does nothing.
Alvida just wants me to talk to harold.
and the sister just want me to talk to Alvida.
Its the end of the build (there shouldve been a notification for that)

Reactions: Rabidsexpigeon69420

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
anyone has a working save for the new version, for some reason my save causes the game to crash.
Nevermind, it doesn't work, and doesn't even detect it

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
This game would've looked much better if the graphics were 2D (as in the banner) instead of washed out 3D

Reactions: Boldano

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Training with Hilde video and combat AI (click the link for sound)
guarddialogue.png
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!
NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH!

In all seriousness, you guys gotta do something about those facial animations.

Reactions: Cahyr

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
By facial animations do you mean the eyes? There arent any facial animations in that pic except the eyes
Watch her face through that entire gif again, and you tell me what I meant lmao
She is very robotic, and unnatural. The neck doesn't move with the body, and the eyes do not seem to track what they should be. I know it's just a game, but I found it pretty creepy lol. No offense intended, of course.
I think the part that got me is the mouth, eyes, and brows are all static as well.

I don't mean to be such a critique, but I also don't know what the end goal is for you guys.
If you want to improve your game tenfold, start by adding idle, and facial animations. Eye tracking to camera, if that's not already in the game, (sorry I haven't played this in a while..) then it really should be.

In my opinion, a human NPC can tell a far more interesting story, if it's done correctly. *cough* mass effect 3 *cough*
A robotic NPC is a disconnect, which can break that immersion needed to keep a player engaged.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY for this new update

Edit
Is there a way to change the keys WASD. Because I'm French and we play with ZQSD.
First versions had a "Launcher" where we could change that.
I have to switch between Keyboard FRA <> ENG every times.

Last edited:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i dont know is it bug or map location are wrong. i get second time quest "Hide and Seek" map show 2 locations south from village(Kajgard) and west from village(where big rock are) and shes not there

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
i dont know is it bug or map location are wrong. i get second time quest "Hide and Seek" map show 2 locations south from village(Kajgard) and west from village(where big rock are) and shes not there
I will take a look, the map should only display one location at the time during that quest.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes