Ren'Py Village Adventurer - Path of Corruption [v0.2] [Duck's House]

Duck's House

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2024
Today marks the one month of this game's release. The update's coming at some point this week, it entered the final testing and review phase.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Well, there is a character that resembles the MC a lot. I'll produce a patch for it next update since Patreon frowns upon this tag.
I suggest you stick to Patreon rules and don't attach your name to an incest patch cuz all it takes is 1 jerk reporting you to Patreon and your account is closed.
I additionally suggest you try to open a Subscribestar account because Patreon is going to continue shutting down accounts until they have no NSFW makers and then they will only have SFW content (1 complaint to shut down a page is just a dumb business model).
I will also note if someone wanted to make a patch of some kind for this game they could totally open a new f95zone account with any old new email and random address... not to suggest that someone would actually have to be you or not.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Today marks the one month of this game's release. The update's coming at some point this week, it entered the final testing and review phase.
Having reviewed the messages under your game I just want to say don't just jump on any suggestion tossed out here by random non-paying people. If someone wants to steer your content creation they can start supporting you on whatever platform you are using before you should ever listen to them. That being said if someone makes a concise statement to add a feature that makes sense (an un-example would be "Why can't there be scat?" which is neither a statement nor concise), you could totally put it up for vote on Patreon or whatever platform you are using to support development of your project.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Really like the concept my great start I can't wait to see how this developed. My hope for this game is that she isn't forced into a sexual action without the player making the choice. I like when games give me the agency to decide whether she does vaginal or anal instead of making that decision for me. I just like the concept of a technical virgin but a totally corrupted in every other way. I would also like to see an achievement system in place to make her feel more personalized. I know someone else had mentioned an optional bush and I know that adds more work but I think its worth it. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Duck's House

bluerocket69

Nov 10, 2023
Dev, keep up the good work
I love the art-style!
I like the writing but i usually skip through them (just here to fap haha)
I definitely understand that this is only version 0.2 but it seems promising
The core gameplay in the tavern is simple yet nice - but maybe add some more actions instead of just flirting (?)
Is there a roadmap for whats planned?
I do love to see more

Duck's House

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2024
I suggest you stick to Patreon rules and don't attach your name to an incest patch cuz all it takes is 1 jerk reporting you to Patreon and your account is closed.
I additionally suggest you try to open a Subscribestar account because Patreon is going to continue shutting down accounts until they have no NSFW makers and then they will only have SFW content (1 complaint to shut down a page is just a dumb business model).
I will also note if someone wanted to make a patch of some kind for this game they could totally open a new f95zone account with any old new email and random address... not to suggest that someone would actually have to be you or not.
I agree with all you said. The part of patreon and pools we are not totally sure yet, since we already have a clear goal with tags and all that. There are some will not touch, like bestiality, scat like that other dude said and tags that could easily get us banned. We probably will not make a subscribe.star acc right now since the minimum amount to cash is $150 a bit too much in this first moment. Tks for the advice.

yooo this is crazy good much love I love femprotag games with lots of harassment events, hope u continue on like that
We surely will! At the moment she is very annoyed and easily angered by all that. However, well, a corruption game right? Soon she'll learn.

Really like the concept my great start I can't wait to see how this developed. My hope for this game is that she isn't forced into a sexual action without the player making the choice. I like when games give me the agency to decide whether she does vaginal or anal instead of making that decision for me. I just like the concept of a technical virgin but a totally corrupted in every other way. I would also like to see an achievement system in place to make her feel more personalized. I know someone else had mentioned an optional bush and I know that adds more work but I think its worth it. Keep up the good work.
We don't like forced sex scenes, there are those small bits like a kissing scene, seeing some voyeur and then the tavern scenes where the drunks do something to her. But in the long run you'll be able to decide in pretty much anything. She'll have a way of knowing what is the limit.

Dev, keep up the good work
I love the art-style!
I like the writing but i usually skip through them (just here to fap haha)
I definitely understand that this is only version 0.2 but it seems promising
The core gameplay in the tavern is simple yet nice - but maybe add some more actions instead of just flirting (?)
Is there a roadmap for whats planned?
I do love to see more
Yeah for now it's kinda hard to add some sex scene with the protagonist. Next version we'll implement a combat mini game where the protagonist will get fucked if she loses, doing something like this will make it possible to add some spicier scenes. But the other scenes will surely be a slow burn, where she slowly gets used to all the advances npcs will make. It will not take that long for her to fuck someone willingly. we are talking like 3 or 4 updates until this happens with some recurrence. In a corruption setting like this, making the protagonist want to do something faster would ruin some of the fun we believe. Even if this means taking some months to the real thing most players wants. We are not trying to blueball anyone or milk patreon money or something like that, it's just the process.

We'll share a roadmap in a week or two, for you all to know what are the plans. We already have one, but in order to keep some surprises we'll change some stuff to be able to make a public display. We planned like, 4-5 updates already.

Duck's House

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2024
Thank you all for the kind words and suggestions. Expect the next update by late October or Early November! We'll add tons of cool stuff and the protagonist will reach level 1 of corruption allowing her to perform lewder acts!

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I really love slow burn femprotag games, if I can recommend smth is that (much like the customers) the people over the map get more forward with harassment events once u build a deeper relationship with them, which makes interactions much more interesting.

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
This game screams pregnancy. Lactation as well. Same goes for prostitution. And stripping. Fuck, I have to check my bank account, then my current subscribtions, supports, pledges and all that. I just have to make room for this. Pubic hair for the MC would also be very fitting. And a good spanking.