4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
n9oWyH.png

Overview:
After getting lost in the forest also being caught in a storm, a young man lost his consciousness. Suddenly he wakes up in the inn with an Arachne girl, thanks to Fenrir that rescues him from fainted in the forest. After he recovers, Fenrir decides to train him to be a better man, he also met some other monster girls in this village and forced to help them as an errand boy, of course, they pay him with some money and their body. After that he decides to live with them with a beautiful big tits monster girls, he spends his entire life in that village.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Developer: Rune Walker - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Alpha Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win (Widescreen): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
IOS: - - - -
WebGL: - - - -

BaasB thanx for the links

1h4gWw.jpg 3IljI5.png Soc8_d.jpg 9G2v0v.jpg 8T1K_a.jpg 56e7Ar.png WVjz0a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't played yet, but the boobs look a little too big to me. Not in the sense of size, but in relation to the rest of their body.

Make their torso a bit thicker and that would probably go away for me.

There's also the bottom part of Fenrir's bikini armor, which annoys me in how it has those two incredibly small strips, despite both sides of the connecting points being bigger. It shrinks to the size of a toothpick for no reason.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
A little generic but at least I see real monster girls finally, the monster girl tag has been predominately disappointing lately. Also thumbs up for spiderbabe, it's a personal fav of mine.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It runs pretty well inside the village but there seems to be a huge frame drop when going out into the forest. Well it's not like I had a high-end PC anyway (actually mine is potato-ish i3 GTX 650 4GB Ram), though I can still run a game like Atelier Ryza and Valkyria Chronicles 4 at constant 30 fps on mid setting. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the Slime Game Builder (I didn't really play many games from this engine yet apart from only one which runs very well on any area. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of said game...). I think it may be worth taking a look at the performance.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
is there any sex-scenes yet? if not i might try it later, looks promising tho, gotta admit the arachne and fenrir give me a total shortstack vibe (which i am 100% behind)

Reactions: Implover

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played for a bit but got bored. Gold gain is really small 5 gold per battle you can only fight the first 3 battles as the others ones have a tree bitch or more in them that's OP and will kill you. So in 3 battles you'll get 20 gold then go home sleep wake up and repeat till you fall asleep trying to get enough gold to buy something from the store.

The spider girl I thought she was a princess or something as her eyes look more like shes wearing a tiara or something.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Game is still a bit small, but it looks very promising hoping to see more updates and content before I start playing. Hopefully you got time to work on it, and most importantly please dont abandon it!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well it's an interesting concept though since all the h scenes are placeholders can't really say much. The engine has a neat 3d toggle. Story is a bit generic but for an early rough draft it is to be expected. Choices didn't seem to have any variation as one was like after rough sex how do you feel? "My dick hurts" or "My dick sore"... Seems you level up fast as I was around 25 when the Demo ended. That 5 Item limit each was a bit of a pain though. Any plans to tame/befriend wild Monster Girls? Otherwise the enemies are mostly eye candy. Oh do you plan to have Big Breast all the way or will there be some variety?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Maybe way too short for a first release, but it's looking awesome! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Xol
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes