Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
For Joiplay users! (Can do it aswell in console)

Download URM move it to game folder, launch the game and press start, select the floating urm and search language and change config.default_language and preference.language to ENG

1001199929.jpg

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Came in without expecting anything but I was greatly surprised. Great game for sure. tons of fun.
Writing seems good, but the English translation has many mistakes (later translation seems to be done by AI or google, as the genders are mixed up, so it's probably done without context).
It's originally in Italian, and seems to be at least decent writing.

Renders are really great too. very detailed, very good poses, facial expressions on point. average animations, but it's always the case with Daz games.

It starts off with a big NTR scene though. it's avoidable, but there is no warning, even if it's easy to predict that it's going to happen. I'm sure some NTR sensitive people could hate and stop the game right at that point because of it.

MC fucks and loves many girls, but they don't seem to be willing to share right now. it doesn't seem like a harem is possible at this point. Especially with Cassiopea :D

Laughed out at the camouflage device for Incredible.

Cindy and the two minions are great funny characters.

How can MC be bullied by the 4 women in the shop when he should be a master fighter after being taught by Cat at that point (at least in my playthrough).

the revenge against Sheryl seems tame compared to the others. also, players don't learn who her lover is, even though it seems to be an important detail.

the latest update was small and quite some time ago, maybe the next one is much bigger. Usually, when i play a new game, i'm lucky enough to see the next update rather quickly afterwards, let's hope it's the case for this one :D

Really enjoyed the game so far, put in most of the night into playing it. I did run into one error though, does anyone know a patch or fix for it? I got it while clicking on Cat's display on the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have to set that variable if you want to avoid the error. either in the console, or a file. but you can just wait until Cassiopea leaves, then you'll get the next step of Cat's story. you only are missing the waiting message.

I got to admit, I actually got annoyed at Lola and Betty's "revenge". I mean I know this is a sex game, but come on. I don't care for the luke warm approach like they did nothing wrong, so forgive them because they're hot.
yeah, that was weird. I expected a big scene for the revenge, but it ended up being quite a small disappointing scene. it will probably come later, I think. especially if MC shows his face during sex.

Also, what do you guys think is the closest to right reaction with Kat's family? To reject or Accept? As someone who has been in a relatively similar situation IRL, I wished for a middle choice that is neither full acceptance nor full rejection, but blaming while giving a chance at the same time...
there is no right or wrong choice there. just choose the one you prefer. doesn't seem to affect them that much for now. the real choice is the next one where MC removes his mask or not. if MC does it then Cat will open up to her romantic feelings for MC. if you reject, then they stay "just" friends. but in both cases, they kiss.

Any idea how to unlock the 2nd last replay?
View attachment 3930989
you have to fuck Windfaster

Reactions: TREXrg
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes