4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
banner_sunset.png

Overview:
The story takes place in 1008 AD. Greenland is celebrating the departure of a seafarers crew to Vinland, a new land promising numerous riches to those brave enough to conquer it. The expedition is led by Thorfinn Karlsefni and his wife, a couple of rich merchants from Iceland, and accompanied by Eirik the Red's children. You play a young peasant who initially came only to cheer on the heroes and who, through a (fortunate) chain of events, is enrolled into the crew to discover Vinland.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-04
Release Date: 2021-02-04
Developer: Huitieme
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win /Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough v0.1.3 - Walkthrough Mod - Fan Sig - Cheat Mod - Fan Sign2

Huitieme thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c1shipwf8j.png c1shipsginterlude1b.png c1wharfend1e.png c1shipwfduelend2eb.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
wow...a ripoff of my favorite manga Vinland Saga...i feel like i will dishonor that wonderful story if i play this game...sorry but i will not fuck Thorfinn's wife or anyone with the name of main characters from the manga u.u
I get that you like Vinland Saga buit it's not like this story is originally from there lul.

This story (and Vinland Saga) are based on the Vinland Sagas written around 1100.

Although I suppose being exposed to Vinland Saga the manga first would make you feel that way *shrug*

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the art is awesome..the theme/setting is AWESOME..the redhead warrior is my next wife..the font is reallllly bad..but the writing hidden beneath it is good and legible...it is short..about 10 minutes..is basically an intro with a choice or three to set the stage for the future...i knew i'd download it moment i saw the redhead as she's been teased in another thread i started sometime back..and i wasnt disappointed...download it..if nothing else for the redhead..lol...

Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
I'd download it to get a good sense of the renders. They're really nice, the font isn't too bad imo, but I'm used to reading similar stuff, so it might take some adjusting to.

Writing so far was pretty nice, liked the humour and I'm looking forward to future interactions with Freydis. Music choices are very fitting, and it's a really good premise. If the dev can keep up with the feel of the setting then I'm sure this'll be one of the better erotic games out there.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes