VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Finally had the time to play through the intro. I really like the chosen font and don't see why others have an issue with it.

The intro was amusing and I'm impressed by your ability to render a lot of people at once. Looking forward to more!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could be, could be. But do you really think it's ok to rape women on your own expedition without consequences? Of course, if you were to encounter other people...

You must have lived in another plane parallel to conquering murderous slave driven empires pillaging and railing left and right -> it started between people of neighboring tribes (nords , neanderthals, native americans , amazon tribes ) then escalated to planetary scale -> conquistadors , sultans , gaddafi , commodus , crusaders)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
You must have lived in another plane parallel to conquering murderous slave driven empires pillaging and railing left and right -> it started between people of neighboring tribes (nords , neanderthals, native americans , amazon tribes ) then escalated to planetary scale -> conquistadors , sultans , gaddafi , commodus , crusaders)
wat, how is that related to you probably should not be raping your shipmates whomyou rely upon for survival

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have no idea what / who / which are the vikings in this and all points to the fact all viking expeditions ended in them bringing slaves, killing and pillaging the lands "explored"

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
What he said:
wat, how is that related to you probably should not be raping your shipmates whomyou rely upon for survival
Bringing slaves, killing, raping, all of that is jolly good fun, but maybe you should all think twice before offering your unkempt salsify anywhere near the leader's wife or the goddam she-hulk. The other two, you'll get to know them soon ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
any eta on when the next update is gonna be?
Nope.
I wish I could tell you "soon", or "just a few tweaks and it'll be done", but the thing is the demo for the prologue got launched as soon as it was done, so I could get feedbacks and I'm currently working on writing the first chapter. Good thing is I know where the story goes, I know how the first chapter begins, ends, and everything in between. BUT (and not unlike Freydis, this is a big but), I still need to literally write the scenes and the coding. For now, chapter 1 should have at least 4 big events and 2 shorter ones, each one being equal in size (or longer hopefully) than the prologue.
Also, BAM, SPOILER! Chapter 1 will have some kind of interface to check on the story so far, the crew interaction, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, but in Latin. They're posh like that.
And then the Latin crowd begin fighting amongst themselves, wondering whether Classical Latin or Vulgar Latin is the one 'TRVE' Latin.

People start shouting about how C's should sould like a hard K, and that V's should sould like W's, and then cry about how the Barbarians are ruining their proud language.

Then the Vulgate Latin crowd start saying how Classical Latin is a stupid old language and that their way is the True Latin language... and about how they should Add J to the alphabet, because when it comes to writing Jehova, Starting that with an I just sounds retarded.

Eventually wooden clubs are pulled out and it becomes a free-for-all... Just like the good 'ol Roman Republican Senate!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What he said:

Bringing slaves, killing, raping, all of that is jolly good fun, but maybe you should all think twice before offering your unkempt salsify anywhere near the leader's wife or the goddam she-hulk. The other two, you'll get to know them soon ;)
Isn't the big gal also the sister of both the leader and the fiercest warrior's ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOw we are heading into gaming territory - > that is the plot of god of war 4 and that is one epic game!

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes