VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure enough she got <unearthed> at some point and she will hold off far and wide after achieving knight hood to let the soil near her again <G0t pun intended;)>

Dec 29, 2018
I'm a bit worried about the odds here. I'm playing as a young scholar on an adventure with four women and three whole boatloads of Viking men. The gorgeous blonde is married, the redhead has the whole village lusting after her, the brunette hates you, and the youngest seems to be a slave or servant girl as she is covered in dirt.

I have no interest in games where the main character ends up spying on the woman he likes getting busy with someone else while he wishes it were him instead. Maybe that won't happen here, but it sure seems to be a setup for that kind of thing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever heard of the 3 movie spun saga of a hidden talent named hiccup?

Ever heard of the slow burn and painstaking ascension to the throne for the bastard?

Ever seen the improbable rise to power of the one heir not fit to rule - because the sibling prepped for it not so wantonly / or purposefully disappeared?

Well now ... follow this here story;)

This is certainly and totally non related to the other copiously evoked manga + anime drawing from the same source material:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm a bit worried about the odds here. I'm playing as a young scholar on an adventure with four women and three whole boatloads of Viking men. The gorgeous blonde is married, the redhead has the whole village lusting after her, the brunette hates you, and the youngest seems to be a slave or servant girl as she is covered in dirt.

I have no interest in games where the main character ends up spying on the woman he likes getting busy with someone else while he wishes it were him instead. Maybe that won't happen here, but it sure seems to be a setup for that kind of thing.
Hi Alfred the Fallen, may you rise again with relief, there won't be any cuck shit like that where you, as a player, are forced to see the object of your affection being ravished by every single guy from here to Gotham city. Each of the four girls you mentionned will have a different kind of relationship with the young Olafsson.

Let it be known that if there are "so many" male characters, it's for the following reasons:
  1. According to the Saga of Eirik the Red (unlike the Saga of the Greenlanders), there was one big expedition to Vinland led by Thorfinn and his wife, Gudrid. It mixed the expeditions led by Thorvald and Freydis into one, and so did I.
  2. I like having multiple characters to compose with.
  3. It would make no sense to only have a few women and no men on such an endeavour.
  4. Leif makes for a great comic relief :D
  5. This one is kinda secret, but I entertained the idea of having a female MC as well, for once the game is done...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi Alfred the Fallen, may you rise again with relief, there won't be any cuck shit like that where you, as a player, are forced to see the object of your affection being ravished by every single guy from here to Gotham city. Each of the four girls you mentionned will have a different kind of relationship with the young Olafsson.

Let it be known that if there are "so many" male characters, it's for the following reasons:
  1. According to the Saga of Eirik the Red (unlike the Saga of the Greenlanders), there was one big expedition to Vinland led by Thorfinn and his wife, Gudrid. It mixed the expeditions led by Thorvald and Freydis into one, and so did I.
  2. I like having multiple characters to compose with.
  3. It would make no sense to only have a few women and no men on such an endeavour.
  4. Leif makes for a great comic relief :D
  5. This one is kinda secret, but I entertained the idea of having a female MC as well, for once the game is done...
The last part sounds familiar... but it was in the distant space

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hm. We can change that; did vikings have laxatives? :poop:
Laxatives were among the first medical discoveries.... they probably used berries and milk, or prunes...
This is quite definitely DLC. More like Damn unLikely Content :p
But does the MC get to fuck both Freydis and the dragon ?
Skalds would sing sagas....

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Interesting start ! Love the premise of the story, also like the fact that you associate different traits for different girls, intelligence for the blonde and warrior for the other

Reactions: Huitieme

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Laxatives were among the first medical discoveries.... they probably used berries and milk, or prunes...
The sap of some species of the Spurge/Euphorbia family were once used as powerful laxatives, when needed, but I also believe that in Cato's De Agricultura he also uses suggests cabbages as being a good laxative. Then again, this guy used cabbages for everything, so...

In other uses, in the 15th century fighting treatise by Fiore, he suggests using a mixture of milk of thyme mixed with lime and fi'ore de preda which is now thought to be the milk from a plant of the Euphorbia family in order to create blinding powder for dueling purposes. Nasty!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played this and it was fun; didnt read the thread but im sure the font issue was brought up. This one looks good enough, dont know the name but its from Forgotten Paradise game.

Forgotten_Paradise_2019_07_12_21_00_42_701.jpg

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I get that you like Vinland Saga buit it's not like this story is originally from there lul.

This story (and Vinland Saga) are based on the Vinland Sagas written around 1100.

Although I suppose being exposed to Vinland Saga the manga first would make you feel that way *shrug*
Ah, but considering the anime started airing this July, making that assumption is very logical, frankly.

And it's a lot easier to find and understand the manga, compared to the actual sagas.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes