VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
**** THE FOLLOWING IS SATIRE***
I will not play this until the dev has achieved a Masters degree in Early Medieval Nordic History and at least 10 credits towards his PhD. *** THIS IS SATIRE*** He will have to purchase or model historically accurate viking clothing and armor from the 9th century as well as having a working knowledge of at least one Scandanavian dialect appropriate to the setting. ***SATIRE*** The dev must, and this is imortant, obtain a subscription to Crunchyroll and watch any and all Viking related anime or sub genre. While the next is optional it would be appreciated, the dev should familiarize themselves with all printed media foreign and domestic concerning Vikings, fictional & non fiction. ***Satire**g*
***NOT SATIRE***Ok finally I want a nude render of the buff redhead STAT**** NOT SATIRE****

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Finally some love for Lady Gudrid :)
Lady Gudrid is a real beauty but... it's your fault for making the she hulk (Freydis) too much appealing and curvy and she is a warrior and ginger!!!, that woman can probably pick the MC up and throw him around like a piece of wood and somehow i only find her even more attractive :p

Reactions: Tindomull

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Protip, search for "Freydis" (or "Gudrid" for those who swing that way) on this very forum, I've been quite generous in the past ;)
dunno if this has been asked, but what fetishes will you add in the future (incest, lesbian (since zaina may go that way..), etc) do you have a list ?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
dunno if this has been asked, but what fetishes will you add in the future (incest, lesbian (since zaina may go that way..), etc) do you have a list ?
I'm not really into calling "fetish" every little sexual preference, but I can already give you the following non-exhaustive list:
  • Big woman (well, duh)
  • Vanilla sex (yup)
  • Chocolate sex (yum)
  • Caramel sex (ok, this joke is getting too long)
  • Light BDSM (light sub/dom relationship)
  • Kissing (yes, kissing can be a fetish. I guess)
  • Rape (but will you go there?)
  • Lesbian (no dick involved)
  • FFM (some dick involved)
  • MMF (too many dicks involved, abort mission! Abort mission!)
  • And a few others...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
One more thing, what are your plans for the class choices at the end? Should we expect radical changes between the two paths? (different scenes/CG's) or is it just dialogue focused changes?
It might be a bit spoilery, but all I can say is that going one path or the other should drastically change the feel of the story. Think of it as a switch. A warrior and a scholar won't have the same role on the expedition, and they won't interact with the crew to the same extent. Some crewmember prefer strong and reliable warriors, some others would rather discuss with educated scholars.

May 9, 2018
It might be a bit spoilery, but all I can say is that going one path or the other should drastically change the feel of the story. Think of it as a switch. A warrior and a scholar won't have the same role on the expedition, and they won't interact with the crew to the same extent. Some crewmember prefer strong and reliable warriors, some others would rather discuss with educated scholars.
Dammit... then my path is already sealed as a scholar (for now at last)… Oh sweet Gudrid, Hither I come! :love:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. isn't that the ultimate life goal?
  3. There will be no Brits to be raid :(
  4. They are no slaves, sir. Only servants. Unpaid servants. Unpaid servants that may or may not be used as sexual relief.
  5. Technically, you're not supposed to be that kind of "viking". But, oh well, .
  6. Not that kind of game.
Welp I can knock bitches up sweet you got my download sir

Reactions: Canto Forte
May 9, 2018
Not a fan of MMF, i hope it's optional, no NTR i hope ,god i hate that shit, if someone tries to steal the big woman, they might end up with their throat slit while they sleep....just saying.. :LOL:
I don't mind sharing an assholish/slutty character through MMF, but I agree about the NTR thingy, won't mind it if avoidable (as in preventable :p) though. :LOL:

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I reeeaaallly should have waited for more content, I know is too early but any news on chapter 1?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Not a fan of MMF, i hope it's optional, no NTR i hope ,god i hate that shit, if someone tries to steal the big woman, they might end up with their throat slit while they sleep....just saying.. :LOL:
I don't mind sharing an assholish/slutty character through MMF, but I agree about the NTR thingy, won't mind it if avoidable (as in preventable :p) though. :LOL:
As someone far better than me used to say: All Content Is Optional. Or at least, I'll do my best to make all content kinda optional.

I reeeaaallly should have waited for more content, I know is too early but any news on chapter 1?
Well, I'm working on it as we speak, but it won't be out before some time. Good news is, it should be considerably longer than the prologue. I'm aiming for the 15 minutes mark :D

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Really someone made a hentai game from the new anime series of this game that's been going on right now....COOL !!! :cool::cool: now I get to enjoy both at the same time, feels like heaven man...:giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes