Seeking *Violent, harcore, rape games?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
There's this game right here

Unfortunately it's not translated but I think it's what you're looking for. You can play it here.

Reactions: starcreater

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Stationmasterthe 3d 4x with the extreme contents mod all the way, lots of hardcore rape events with text and animations

Just make sure to download the newest version posted in the comments

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
If you look for Japanese Games between 2004 and 2010 there are hundreds of those games with professional quality. Most of them are untranslated and hence not in this forum. But you could play them with interactive machine translation. It's a bit of a learning curve to make them work, but in your case I'll say it would greatly pay off.

Anyway, there are a few translated games. You could search in this forum for Illusion games, Bishop games, Guilty games or Lilith games, every one of them would fill your request. If you want one specific to begin, i'll recommend:

It is as rapey and sadistic as it gets.

Feb 11, 2021
Every Black Lilth game ever
I just went and looked up Black Lilith and played the first game that came up(Taimanin Yukikaze) after quickly glancing at the tags and confirming that rape was there, but in my hurry I completely glossed over the NTR tag that was ALSO there, so fuck you you fucking prick for making me have to see that, even though it was completely my fault in the first place.

In all honesty, I wouldn't have cared if the male love interest hadn't been in the game, or gotten cucked, because without him it would just have been a female ninjas getting raped game, which is right up my alley. But anyway, I'm too scared to go and try out another game of their's without confirmation of no-NTR, so do you know of any that do have rape but not some dude getting cucked?

Last edited:
Reactions: DesPaTito
Aug 26, 2017
I just went and looked up Black Lilith and played the first game that came up(Taimanin Yukikaze) after quickly glancing at the tags and confirming that rape was there, but in my hurry I completely glossed over the NTR tag that was ALSO there, so fuck you you fucking prick for making me have to see that, even though it was completely my fault in the first place.

In all honesty, I wouldn't have cared if the male love interest hadn't been in the game, or gotten cucked, because without him it would just have been a female ninjas getting raped game, which is right up my alley. But anyway, I'm too scared to go and try out another game of their's without confirmation of no-NTR, so do you know of any that do have rape but not some dude getting cucked?
I know I'm way to late, but there are some without cuck'ing or where the love interest is just an after thought.